Rotoworld.com Forums

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was way ahead of my time. I was like Bruno Caboclo. 2 years away from being 2 years away.

It's not weird because he can actually play right now and it won't make the injury worse, but the finger is going to be very painful during the initial few days. The injury is technically a fracture,

If brow sits I’ll retire from fantasy basketball until the nba institutes a rule for this style of sh!t...   I spend my hard earned bucks to play in a competitive league only to be stabbed i

Posted Images

hahahhahaha

I hope one of 2 things happens

1. Boston screws over NOLA and revokes "promise"

2. Boston trades Tatum/Brown/Picks for AD and then lose Kyrie to NY or Lakers and then Davis leaves next off season leaving them with literally nothing. 

Edited by bsu27
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, RingMyBell said:

They are a s--- organization.  And it Shows.  Thats why they did very little to get AD help.  The Bensons just collect checks and only care about the Saints.

I agree with at least some of what you said, although the roster they had this season should have been able to do better than they had.  Aside from an average at best SF, they had good players at every position and what should have been a good 6th man, but obviously part of the problem was the team's usual curse... The fact that they can't stay healthy all at once.  Well, that and the fact that they still had horrible defense even though they have two of the best defenders in the league in Davis and Holiday.  Part of the blame there has to go to Gentry probably.

1 hour ago, RingMyBell said:

I bet Ainge's plan is to use Bill Russell to convince AD to stay :lol:.  Cuz aint no one listening to slimy danny.

It’s so funny all the hate for Ainge.  As if other GMs had to agree to the deals.  I smile when I read the hate, it’s entertaining.  

7 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

It’s so funny all the hate for Ainge.  As if other GMs had to agree to the deals.  I smile when I read the hate, it’s entertaining.  

Yeah I am a LBJ fan but how can anyone hate Danny. Negotiations are between two gms. The other GM do not have to agree to his offer lol

50 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Yeah I am a LBJ fan but how can anyone hate Danny. Negotiations are between two gms. The other GM do not have to agree to his offer lol

Because he has a history of not following through and the idea of placing faith on a "promise" in a professionally managed sports league/business is absurd.  There are no reassurances.

1 hour ago, nospmoht04 said:

I’m the furthest thing from a Celtics fan but I love Ainge.  He’s a great GM. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Because he has a history of not following through and the idea of placing faith on a "promise" in a professionally managed sports league/business is absurd.  There are no reassurances.

name one time he has not followed through?? if GMs keep doing business with him then obviously they like him

It’s funny you have a crowd that constantly says how excellent of a GM Ainge is then this crowd that just “hates” him.  Just like everyone “hates” the patriots.  Jealously and envy, don’t hate on success, work to get better.  

15 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

Yeah then he asked to come back this offseason.  

He's just trying to get paid after ruining his career for Boston. He's trying to get some sympathy money. You guys really killed this man

Just now, babyfaceassasin said:

That is a very bad example. Any GM would have traded IT for Kyrie especially if it meant weakening your rival Cavs. that's a no brainer cmon now

It is a great example of not following through.  

Should I link how IT felt betrayed etc?

1 minute ago, babyfaceassasin said:

so why did he want to go back? because at the end of the day he knew it was the right move. like I said, any gm would have made that move. its a terrible example

It's a great example.

Player felt betrayed, because GM didn't follow through.

There is no way IT goes from mvp candidate to what he is now as he likely only was that good with BOS.

1 minute ago, HotSauce24 said:

It's a great example.

Player felt betrayed, because GM didn't follow through.

There is no way IT goes from mvp candidate to what he is now as he likely only was that good with BOS.

it's the only example you have and it's not even a good one because as ive said, any GM with a brain would have made the same move if they were given the choice.

Just now, babyfaceassasin said:

it's the only example you have and it's not even a good one because as ive said, any GM with a brain would have made the same move if they were given the choice.

No other examples are needed when this is a clear but example of Danny not following through.  

It only takes one to lose the trust of someone imo.

You keep saying any GM would've made that move except BOS made IT so it's exactly not a given.