Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was way ahead of my time. I was like Bruno Caboclo. 2 years away from being 2 years away.

It's not weird because he can actually play right now and it won't make the injury worse, but the finger is going to be very painful during the initial few days. The injury is technically a fracture,

If brow sits I’ll retire from fantasy basketball until the nba institutes a rule for this style of sh!t...   I spend my hard earned bucks to play in a competitive league only to be stabbed i

Posted Images

Just now, RingMyBell said:

Its obvious in this chat who owns AD and who owns Jahlil. All the Jah owners pushing to "protect" AD.  Its laughable.

 

I have neither

 

So it isn't smart to protect their most valuable asset?  An asset that is an injury prone superstar player who doesn't want to be there, demanded a trade, and won't sign an extension with you?  Something they didn't ask for. Not smart to protect that asset while attempting to get the best value you can out of him (Boston deal most likely)? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So there's 2 ways this goes.

1. Pelicans go for 1 last hurrah and try to make the playoffs and play AD.

2. Random DNPs (mostly on the road and non-nationally televised games), reduced minutes and the Pelicans start tanking a bit.

 

A full tank and him getting completely shut down isn't likely to happen simply because the optics of that are too bad - from the league perspective as well as from the paying Pelicans fan perspective. It won't fly. However, if there's anything like a minor-injury or even a light bruise, expect him to be given ample time to heal.

 

So all AD owners, while it's not ideal, it isn't the end of the world.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

So there's 2 ways this goes.

1. Pelicans go for 1 last hurrah and try to make the playoffs and play AD.

2. Random DNPs (mostly on the road and non-nationally televised games), reduced minutes and the Pelicans start tanking a bit.

 

A full tank and him getting completely shut down isn't likely to happen simply because the optics of that are too bad - from the league perspective as well as from the paying Pelicans fan perspective. It won't fly. However, if there's anything like a minor-injury or even a light bruise, expect him to be given ample time to heal.

 

So all AD owners, while it's not ideal, it isn't the end of the world.

 

cliff paul with great pearls of wisdom

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RingMyBell said:

Its obvious in this chat who owns AD and who owns Jahlil. All the Jah owners pushing to "protect" AD.  Its laughable.

I’ve got both. It’s the only way to not be entirely disappointed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fantasyhero said:

To win without AD seems impossible. He's that awsome. Blocks you have a huge hole. His Steals are great. The FG%. the low TOs. You can't recover from that loss. 

 

if you lose your first rounder you can call it a season....the teams on top of leagues are just to good. 

I know because I'm on top 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

I’ve got both. It’s the only way to not be entirely disappointed. 

Only reason I didnt pick up Jah was because I didnt think AD would be out long, and he hadnt requested a trade. lol.  By the time it got out, I got sniped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...