Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Wtfff 138 teams?!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Post those stats! not like what axe elf did LOL

Posts stats for all 130 teams? Are you insane???? LOL

21 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

Posts stats for all 130 teams? Are you insane???? LOL

There is literally nobody left on the waiver wire in that league. Brett Favre might still be on a roster in case he comes back.

Edited by metalmat
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, metalmat said:

There is literally nobody left on the waiver wire in that league. Brett Favre might still be on a roster in case he comes back.

It's not a 130 team league... 130 leagues, not teams.

5 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

It's not a 130 team league... 130 leagues, not teams.

I looked at what he said again and.... you are correct, I was actually making a joke but still feel dumb for not catching that :wacko: Still 130 leagues is ridiculous, I can barely hang with 6

5 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

You said you were starting two browns AFTER that TNF game.

Youd rather not have those stats from TNF? LIAR!

I’m starting two browns cause I’m up 50 and can afford to make that dumb of a decision.. until I look back on Tuesday when I lost by 83

Lost last week on the final play, basically hated life. congratulated other player (he also beat me last year in the finals, this was supposed to be my revenge! my team laid the biggest egg in fantasy history after winning 12 straight!)

Player dropped Chubb week 2-3. when he drafted him he looked at me and winked thought that was odd but whatever. I picked him(Chubb) up as my 3rd choice after his big week behind N.Hynes and T.Cohen and stashed him. I was actually kinda pissed I got him because I wanted G.Olsen to stack with C.Newton but thought I could snag him with me 2nd Waiver, didn't get him. Was about to drop Chubb this week but decided to Drop D Henry instead.

Trade happens this week, I get texts calling me a "genius" fantasy player making screwed moves and the league says I'm odds on favorite to win the chip now. Im like fukthat lol I'm just lucky and my teams fools gold but run with it cause now I 'm a genius !!!! HAHAHAHAHA Fantasy football is the greatest roller coaster ride every. 

Also texted the guy who dropped Chubb and tell him "nice pick up" when he grabbed D.Martin for the LOLZ he goes wish i never dropped Chubb.  lol so good lol. 

Edited by NInsko

My opponent only needed like 6 fantasy points in the 2nd half of last nights game.

He had Dalton, Mixon, and Green. 

Cant believe it. Went to bed thinking he won for sure.

In an ugly slugfest, I won 78.2 - 78.0. 

Wow.  

211.06 points this week, topped previous league high by 27 pts.  Worst player of the week... my #1 pick DJ.

• Like 1

Because it's a nice week to bash on Dalton:

In week 10 in 2014 I had to put in Dalton because Luck was on his bye.

I went to bed with being behind 10 points. Only my Dalton and AJ Green would play that night.

I was confident I would win easily.

And oh boy did Dalton deliver:

blob.png.02a3f23d9dad6eb6f52bb5db2f5e7fd4.png

So, don't cry too much about this weeks Andy Dalton.

Highest score in the league and I've still got Easy E in the clip on MNF. 

6-1, two weekly high score awards for $100 total, careening towards the playoffs, and the yearly points total for $100. 

Tarik Cohen is Darren Sproles. 

This is the ******** year. 

:ph34r:

Edited by The Gridiron Assassin

Up 31.4 points in a 12-team PPR league.  I had little choice in who I played because A. Jones and Carson were on byes.  Had to play Ekeler at RB.  Only real choice was Golladay or Gordon (I chose correctly).  My opponent started S. Michel (sorry - I have him in two other leagues) and AP.  He's got Mack and D. Lewis sitting on his bench - a 39.2 point difference in my league and the only reason I'm going to win the week.  We've all had weeks where we chose poorly, so I finally am the recipient of that from the other side!

3 hours ago, thebadferret said:

Because it's a nice week to bash on Dalton:

In week 10 in 2014 I had to put in Dalton because Luck was on his bye.

I went to bed with being behind 10 points. Only my Dalton and AJ Green would play that night.

I was confident I would win easily.

And oh boy did Dalton deliver:

blob.png.02a3f23d9dad6eb6f52bb5db2f5e7fd4.png

So, don't cry too much about this weeks Andy Dalton.

I was right there with you in 2014 brother...same scenario with QBs...to this date, I have a rule. If a QB has ever put up a score of 0 or less, I do not want them!

4 minutes ago, bendover said:

Yes, he's the one that's insane. B)

I'm insane for liking a game? Interesting.

On 10/21/2018 at 1:02 AM, NInsko said:

Lost last week on the final play, basically hated life. congratulated other player (he also beat me last year in the finals, this was supposed to be my revenge! my team laid the biggest egg in fantasy history after winning 12 straight!)

Player dropped Chubb week 2-3. when he drafted him he looked at me and winked thought that was odd but whatever. I picked him(Chubb) up as my 3rd choice after his big week behind N.Hynes and T.Cohen and stashed him. I was actually kinda pissed I got him because I wanted G.Olsen to stack with C.Newton but thought I could snag him with me 2nd Waiver, didn't get him. Was about to drop Chubb this week but decided to Drop D Henry instead.

Trade happens this week, I get texts calling me a "genius" fantasy player making screwed moves and the league says I'm odds on favorite to win the chip now. Im like fukthat lol I'm just lucky and my teams fools gold but run with it cause now I 'm a genius !!!! HAHAHAHAHA Fantasy football is the greatest roller coaster ride every. 

Also texted the guy who dropped Chubb and tell him "nice pick up" when he grabbed D.Martin for the LOLZ he goes wish i never dropped Chubb.  lol so good lol. 

What you talkin bout Willis

Ill be here tonight around 11 central time when my barkley and julio get me 36 points in half ppr to move me into a tie for second place after starting 0-3. (god i am praying)

I usually dont post in here but I was down 3.54 points on that last drive. Only way to win was an OBJ td. I still cant believe I got it. I feel bad for my friend who I beat. Good guy too and told me not to feel bad about it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Elcapitan said:

I usually dont post in here but I was down 3.54 points on that last drive. Only way to win was an OBJ td. I still cant believe I got it. I feel bad for my friend who I beat. Good guy too and told me not to feel bad about it.

Good friend. I would of said the same. It's better to lose on the last possible game of the week, in an intense, close matchup...

Then losing in a blowout. (imo)... At least it's fun. 

• Thanks 1

Went into tonight down 17. His Ridley and Engram vs. my Saquon and Ito Smith. Was losing by 0.1 and won on Saquon's 2-point conversion with 5 seconds left. I've never felt more alive.