tonycpsu

2018 "Cool Story, Bro!" Thread

Both my dynasty teams continue to roll on and will remain in 2nd place place unless I get some serious bad luck tonight. Thanks goes out to Tyreek Hill, Zeke, Kamara and Ertz.

Won my matchup this week in 2 QB league going up against Trubisky, Brees, Ertz and ARob.. thanks Zeke, Chubb, and Big Ben..

On to 8-2 thank you Mullens

10-0 in another and it feels great

All decent wide receivers on bye/injured was projected to lose by 50. Monday night was up 24 with my opponent having Beckham, never sweated so much. Won by 3

Week 10, 2018 - My best week of all time. Maybe anyone's best of all time. Lmao.

QB: Big Ben - 35.8

RB: Ezekiel Elliot - 30.7

RB: Aaron Jones - 29.2

WR: Tyreek Hill - 25.7

WR: Allen Robinson - 25.3

TE: Eric Ebron - 25.1

FLEX: Nick Chubb - 32.9

K: Will Lutz - 17

D/ST: Bills - 13

Scored 234.7 points this week. Holy f***. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Saucy said:

Week 10, 2018 - My best week of all time. Maybe anyone's best of all time. Lmao.

Yea, I think you’ve completed fantasy.. well done.. enjoy your next life goal

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Saucy said:

and you had a TD called back for Hill on a return lool

10-0 with Gurley, Brees, Thielen, Conner, Mixon, Ingram and Juju. 

6 hours ago, Saucy said:

Fake news

• Like 1

I have a cool story I would like to share with you all. Ok, my draft didn't go as well as I had liked. I reached for Christian McCaffrey in the first, took Keenan Allen in the 2nd, then nabbed Ertz in the third. The rest is a blur. I ended up with a decent team but as other owners in the league told me (I have played with them for many years and they know I'm the- ish), my team wasn't sexy. That's when I worked the waivers. I had been following some stories that indicated a player by the name of Leveon Bell wasn't happy about being tagged again. So, with my 12th position waiver, I claimed another player named James Conner. Well, this guy James Conner turned out to be pretty good. But lots of people were saying how his days were numbered. They called me a fool for believing he would ever keep the job and many even reported me to mods. I was banned and ultimately told by Bell owners not to return to their thread. Well, here we are, 10 weeks later and Conner is still the starter. It was announced that Bell will not be reporting! What awesome news! I kinda feel bad for Bell owners but not really. I think its kinda cool bro that I got a top 3 RB for free! Thanks for letting me share. Have a blessed day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

starting a 2019 Le'Veon thread in 2018 :D

Edited by rxn

James Conner is the league winner this year. i have him in 3/4 leagues. stacking him with Zeke Chubb Cohen on my undefeated team. stacking him on my 8-2 team with Kamara Mixon Kerryon Chubb. than on my 6-4 team he's with Mcaffrey Ingram Kerryon. man oh man im lovin' it.

• Like 1

8-2, 7-3 in my dynasty leagues and 8-2 in my keeper. Redrafts..... eh let's just not talk about those dumpster fires. I'm sitting at #2 in my home family & friends dynasty league but the team in 1st is unbelievably stacked to the point that unless I get some luck I doubt I will win the league.

Started the season in my keeper league 1-4, then did this Record: 6-4-0    Streak: W5 feels good.  Sitting pretty in 3rd place, all my teams are playoff teams with the potential to make a big second half run.  Good FF season.  

On 11/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

battle for best record/most points scored on the season .... my esteemed opponent blessed my arse by starting the J-E-T-S JetsJetsJets! "defense" - negated his Kamara/Jones backfield - i lead by 16 heading into tomorrow night - my Barkley vs his Breida. 

barely squeaked this mutha out (one friggin' point!) - let this be a lesson to you kids - DON'T EFF WITH THE FANTASY GODZ!1!!1

HTH

My first and second year in fantasy I had no clue what I was doing.   I pretty much auto drafted and went to the who's hot research tab on yahoo and used that to decide my waiver wire pick ups.   I won my championship both years.     Since then I actually research/ play the matchups and use a ton of tools to make my decision.   Best finish in last 4 years has been 6th.   

Hey guys, so with LeVeon Bell officially not reporting, we have possibly the worst 1st round pick in the history of fantasy football. For you, owners who took Bell in the 1st, what is now your record? How does the rest of your team look? Etc.

In a PPR in which I picked 2nd, I went

Bell--Gronk--McKinnon--D.Thomas--Baldwin--DLewis--Hogan--Goodwin--Burkhead--Rivers--Kupp--Agholor--Kittle--Clement--AJones.

Sadly, I dropped Kittle early on when JimmyG went down. The rest of my team was obviously terrible. Lots of waiver wire moves and I am somehow sitting at 6-4 thanks to Peterson, Michel, Kupp when healthy, Mahomes, Conner, and Cohen, all of whom I picked up or traded for at different times.

How is your "wasted" fantasy season courtesy of LeVeon Bell going?

(Please move if this is in the wrong spot)

Just now, championship or bust said:

wow u seem so excited.

Not at all, just wanted to get other people's opinions on how they have been able to navigate a Leveonless season.

I can delete the post if not allowed.

Still new to rotoworld.

4 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

9 wins 1 loss

^ This guy was a true believer until the end. 

3 minutes ago, HTM said:

^ This guy was a true believer until the end. 

I held till the bitter end, yup

• Like 1

He was my 1st round keeper in one league. 8-2.  Helped being able to keep Kamara in the 17th...

Edited by Bigfische