lolcopter

Phillip Lindsay 2018 Outlook

17 hours ago, oliminator123 said:

Sorry but to label that call as "really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad call" is ridiculous. He started swinging into a pile. Does she think he should have been given a head pat and a lollipop instead? How would that not warrant an ejection and flag?

Still mad you took Royce Freeman in the 3rd round I see.

19 hours ago, wayzupusc said:

Marlon Humphrey went into the pile late & Lindsay reacted by doing same onto Humphrey & then throwing a couple kidney punches to him, it looked like to me. I don't see anything so egregious that he should be suspended more than the near-full game he already missed but then, I'm biased.

'Those are jabs, not punches.'  :blink:  Was that James Lofton?  He says some of the dumbest crap at times

2 hours ago, beerfish said:

When would they announce it if he is suspended?

lol not gonna happen, the call was suspect and everybody knows it, the ejection was already too much

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

If that's worthy of a suspension, then the NFL needs to re-evaluate their system.

Remember the AJ Green/Jalen Ramsey fight last year...both ejected, neither suspended....if they didn't, Lindsay won't be either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, beerfish said:

When would they announce it if he is suspended?

Doubt he gets suspended. The ejection is already a suspension of sorts. He was punished and his team was punished.

9 hours ago, Born Sinner said:

Still mad you took Royce Freeman in the 3rd round I see.

0 shares of Denver backfield in all of my leagues because I drafted well. Lindsay looks like the better player and has potential, obviously, but that has nothing to do with his temper tantrum. 

Let's pretend for a second that it's confirmed he isn't suspended; should we be worried about any sort of "coaching punishment" (i.e. reducing snap counts)?

1 minute ago, omnom1337 said:

Let's pretend for a second that it's confirmed he isn't suspended; should we be worried about any sort of "coaching punishment" (i.e. reducing snap counts)?

Vance isn’t that bright. 

4 minutes ago, omnom1337 said:

A coach wouldn't punish his team by reducing his best RB's role in real game action. A coach would punish him some other way like a fine. This isn't the NCAA where losing a good player for a game or quarter doesn't matter when you are playing against cupcakes.

3 minutes ago, devaster said:

A coach wouldn't punish his team by reducing his best RB's role in real game action. A coach would punish him some other way like a fine. This isn't the NCAA where losing a good player for a game or quarter doesn't matter when you are playing against cupcakes.

Royce wasn’t the one that threw the punch. 

• Haha 3

OK well assuming Lindsay plays in primetime at home vs. KC, I think he's looking like a solid start.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

He's gonna play. He was trying to punch the ball out. 

obvious if you watch the play and how the players around the ball react.  Lindsay will be back to his normal role next week.    

• Thanks 1

Rolling him out this week. He's been better than royce on the ground and through the air. So regardless of script he'll get touches and be more efficient. Plus if the broncos fall behind then they'll be forced to pass which sets up nicely for Lindsay in ppr. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, omnom1337 said:

No word on a potential suspension is good news this late in the week, right?

Already been announced he won't be facing a suspension.

• Like 1

I have never seen worse effort out of a QB that just lost the ball to go after it. If Keenum wasn't concussed, then man I just don't know. No way that kid gets suspended when that happens in the pile all of the time.

1 hour ago, drunkb said:

I have never seen worse effort out of a QB that just lost the ball to go after it. If Keenum wasn't concussed, then man I just don't know. No way that kid gets suspended when that happens in the pile all of the time.

His knee has been bothering him. I think he banged it up there. 

On 9/25/2018 at 1:46 PM, Impreza178 said:

obvious if you watch the play and how the players around the ball react.  Lindsay will be back to his normal role next week.    

From what I saw it look like he had his arm under a defender and he was trying to punch him to get off his arm. 1000% sure he won't get suspended.

All discussion aside in regard to his ejection incident..? Besides James Conner, are we looking at a best potential RB waiver pick up of the season?

• Like 1