sjm76

James Conner 2018 Outlook

9 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

If he has a concussion then why would he be allowed to go back on the field?

They showed that clip of Tomlin kinda yelling at Conner. Got the impression Conner was trying to mask the symptoms and play through it. Conner went straight back to the locker room after that convo

• Like 1

Perfect time for Bell to walk thru the door if Pitt is worried about Conner passing protocol.

Conner Concussion + Bell Returning = no more free RB1.

We all had a good run

When Leveon said its time to pass the sticks I'm pretty sure he's implying that it's his turn, he wants the sticks back from James Conner.

1 minute ago, collucho said:

When Leveon said its time to pass the sticks I'm pretty sure he's implying that it's his turn, he wants the sticks back from James Conner.

It could also mean 

It’s a relay race Le’Veon is passing the sticks to James it’s his time to run with the ball. 

1 minute ago, collucho said:

Who knows what he actually meant but I did see something where "passing the sticks" is a reference when playing Madden. Meaning you pass the sticks (controller) when you're down by 21. Which the Panthers were. This makes the most sense to me.

• Like 4

Just now, m_cox22 said:

Who knows what he actually meant but I did see something where "passing the sticks" is a reference when playing Madden. Meaning you pass the sticks (controller) when you're down by 21. Which the Panthers were. This makes the most sense to me.

Sadly, this seems the most logical to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

The Panthers were never down by 21 

half time down by 17 

3rd quarter 31 

Just now, oresteszero said:

I think Bell is just trolling with that tweet. He made it open ended which could have gone both ways. 

I dont think hes that intelligent.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

The Panthers were never down by 21 

half time down by 17 

3rd quarter 31 

21 or more....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was pretty sure that he was referring to the Panthers being blown out. That phrase is used when someone in Madden is getting beat by a lot and that was what was happening to the Panthers. I could be wrong. There are several things it could mean but that is what I thought anyway. The concussion seems like a minor thing and Conner has extra days to pass the protocol since it was a Thursday night game.

Edited by purpdrankplaya

Personally, I couldn't even read Bell's tweet since it was spelled correctly and not upside down.  Total gibberish for me.

Who cares what he meant? He probably doesn’t even know. We’ll all get clarity within the next few days. Until then, feel free not to sleep.

26 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Conner Concussion + Bell Returning = no more free RB1.

We all had a good run

Your glass is most definitely half empty.

You realize that even if Bell shows up there's probably a 99% chance he's 1) out o f shape, and / or 2) put on the exempt list?

This shouldn't be a concern until at least week 13 if at all.

Conner also has extra days to get through the concussion protocol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kyoun1e said:

Your glass is most definitely half empty.

You realize that even if Bell shows up there's probably a 99% chance he's 1) out o f shape, and / or 2) put on the exempt list?

This shouldn't be a concern until at least week 13 if at all.

Conner also has extra days to get through the concussion protocol. 

For real man!! Some of these MEN in here are acting like little girls with all the speculation and drama filled rants. 

Let it play out, quit thinking you know anything, sit back and RELAX!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

For real man!! Some of these MEN in here are acting like little girls with all the speculation and drama filled rants. 

Let it play out, quit thinking you know anything, sit back and RELAX!

If the fantasy gods are just, Bell will immediately pull his hamstring in week 14.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I dont even recall a big hit that could have caused the concussion, anyone else see it?

Nope

I was watching all the of the tackles closely. I am still confused as to how he got a concussion