sjm76

James Conner 2018 Outlook

Just now, oresteszero said:

Nope

I was watching all the of the tackles closely. I am still confused as to how he got a concussion

Interesting. 

5 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I dont even recall a big hit that could have caused the concussion, anyone else see it?

3 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Nope

I was watching all the of the tackles closely. I am still confused as to how he got a concussion

i saw nothing in the fourth quarter that might've been this hit. for some reason conner was used sparingly in the first two quarters, and i was worried about something, some kind of injury (too much jaylen samuels, too much ridley), but he was on the field third quarter. is it possible the hit occurred in the first half, he kept playing, and it was caught later? i just gamepassed conner's plays now. that's my only guess.

main-qimg-d1f503d34c24e272634787206a8577

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dmody91 said:

This seems like a perfect situation for Bell to come back...

Almost as if it's set up

His goal line carry on the last run, I thought he looked a bit sluggish. If anyone has a replay, it would be interesting. He looked like he was stumbling a bit

He took a hit in the 4th and came out, they showed him kind of squint on the sidelines. My first thought was concussion, but then he came back in and I assumed all was good.

3 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Almost as if it's set up

But why set anything up? If they want Bell back or he comes back they do not need to fake an injury. 

22 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it will be a great tell ... if the Stillers scale him back a bit, then good sign they know he's the only hoss going forward. 

they give him anuddah thoity touches?  means Bell relief may be on the way.  

:mellow:

41 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Almost as if it's set up

Lmao doubt it.    They don’t need to fake a concussion to give bell plenty of work next week.     It’s football- you can’t always tell how a hit affects a player.      We know more about space than we do our own brains.  

we'll all know what's up in less than 5 days.  my guess is Bell signs the tender by Tuesday and PIT welcomes him back with open arms.  Connor is their future though.

Edited by ragrag

Conner and Lev are boys, Bell has been really supportive. This is probably a wink wink deal. Conner is going to sit out a week so Bell can ride in like a hero and help the team. Too much?

1 minute ago, ragrag said:

we'll all know what's up in less than 5 days.  my guess is that he signs the tender by Tuesday and PIT welcomes him back with open arms.

Bad take. Try again. 

1 minute ago, owenmills said:

Conner and Lev are boys, Bell has been really supportive. This is probably a wink wink deal. Conner is going to sit out a week so Bell can ride in like a hero and help the team. Too much?

You guys come up with some ridiculously far-fetched BS. 

Just now, oliminator123 said:

You guys come up with some ridiculously far-fetched BS. 

And yet, it keeps sucking you right in...

45 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Almost as if it's set up

Kind of like Tyrod - Mayfield?!!?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, rotutu said:

on his TD run looked like he took a pop to the head, that's my only guess. 

Are you sure?? That was one of the easiest drives for a RB that I've seen in a while. Little to no resistance from the Panthers.

21 minutes ago, owenmills said:

And yet, it keeps sucking you right in...

Not hard to get sucked right in when they're so stupid they make you chuckle. It's become entertaining at this point the ridiculous scenarios people come up with. 

20 minutes ago, pennstateugk said:

There was a carry, maybe his 2nd to last, that his teammates kinda picked/pulled him up from. I was guessing it was probably that one.

This, I thought the same thing when I saw it. 

44 minutes ago, owenmills said:

This is the worst take of all time

• Like 1