sjm76

James Conner 2018 Outlook

Just now, nonstopfan said:

Well since everything he has reported on this so far has been wrong I assume Bell is already signed then... Oh well it was a good run Conner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kyle87 said:

Well since everything he has reported on this so far has been wrong I assume Bell is already signed then... Oh well it was a good run Conner.

HAHAHA, Rap has been the worst on this one.  His "sources" have been garbage.

• Thanks 1

there needs to be a livestream in front of the building or something. Come on!

Just now, skedssays said:

HAHAHA, Rap has been the worst on this one.  His "sources" have been garbage.

At least this time it's a source of someone standing in front of the building Bell needs to go to. So I trust him this time. 

2 minutes ago, Kyle87 said:

You could be right. What if he's already there via side entrance and has signed already??!!??

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Jin said:

there needs to be a livestream in front of the building or something. Come on!

There is one...

• Like 1

To the poster asking why they closed the Bell thread. It is going to take them far too long to delete the posts they deem "worthless" or "off topic". One thing I have noticed is that the mods are anal retentive. I dont say that as a slight either because in a lot of ways, Im the same way. They like posts and threads to look a certain way. They want people to come to the Bell thread and find info, not fun. They will now have to sort through dozens of posts to seed out the fun. So, stop the bleeding before it breaks containment. You can't, however, ignore the historical implications of said thread. It will be fun to go back and revisit the Bell owners losing their confidence and seasons with each passing week. The denial was strong in them! 19 minutes!!!!!

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fantasy Gooroo said:

To the poster asking why they closed the Bell thread. It is going to take them far too long to delete the posts they deem "worthless" or "off topic". One thing I have noticed is that the mods are anal retentive. I dont say that as a slight either because in a lot of ways, Im the same way. They like posts and threads to look a certain way. They want people to come to the Bell thread and find info, not fun. They will now have to sort through dozens of posts to seed out the fun. So, stop the bleeding before it breaks containment. You can't, however, ignore the historical implications of said thread. It will be fun to go back and revisit the Bell owners losing their confidence and seasons with each passing week. The denial was strong in them!

You are wrong.  They don't have to delete any posts.  The thread would have been dead at 4pm.  On to 2019 LB thread at that point.

Just now, cnewbykkn said:

You are wrong.  They don't have to delete any posts.  The thread would have been dead at 4pm.  On to 2019 LB thread at that point.

Will I still be able to visit for ***** and giggles? That sort information is iimportant when it comes to knowing who to follow. Some people have lost all credibility in that thread!

• Thanks 2

Le'Veon Bell is not reporting to the Steelers by the 4 pm deadline today and is now ineligible to play the remainder of the 2018 season, source tells ESPN. His season is over. Bell will become an unrestricted free agent this winter, when the bidding for his services will begin.

Schefter’s Twitter 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1062446265483583489

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WITH 98% OF THE PRECINCTS REPORTING, SNOOZEBOT IS CALLING THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA FOR JAMES CONNER!!!1!!

WE DID IT!!!1!!1!

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Le'Veon Bell is not reporting to the Steelers by the 4 pm deadline today and is now ineligible to play the remainder of the 2018 season, source tells ESPN. His season is over. Bell will become an unrestricted free agent this winter, when the bidding for his services will begin.

Schefter’s Twitter 

Aleluyah!

I love you guys Hahahah. Love the funny posts and gifs. Had a bad day and that definitely made  it better. Thanks guys 

• Thanks 2