Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

8/27 - GAME DAY THREAD

go Rodon.. but most importantly I want to see Morales break the consecutive homer streak record... off Hess.. a dude hes already hit one against

Need Cole to get hammered.  Benching Rodon, so naturally he will pitch a gem.

Really taking a huge diceroll to seal playoff bid with Eflin v. Stras and Hess v. Gaviglio.

20 minutes ago, STLSU said:

Really taking a huge diceroll to seal playoff bid with Eflin v. Stras and Hess v. Gaviglio.

If you're playing Hess I hope you're ratios are OK. 

2 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

since theres not much action in the milb forum right now...luis urias is getting the call.

run dont walk

I'm a little bit ignorant here but...is it really a run don't walk situation?  Keeper league sure and long term I like him a lot with an elite hit tool for his age. But most leagues are in the late season/playoffs now.  Not an ideal time to take a flyer on a guy with limited speed and power on a weak lineup.  But again maybe I'm ignorant on his development.

9 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

I'm a little bit ignorant here but...is it really a run don't walk situation?  Keeper league sure and long term I like him a lot with an elite hit tool for his age. But most leagues are in the late season/playoffs now.  Not an ideal time to take a flyer on a guy with limited speed and power on a weak lineup.  But again maybe I'm ignorant on his development.

Yea I thought the same thing too. I mean I really like him long term the hit tool is pretty phenomenal I think but as someone who has owned several Padres across multiple leagues this year for longer than I care to admit - depending on  bats in that lineup to produce counting stats is pretty maddening exercise. I mean if you need a 2nd Basemen than heck ya why not but otherwise ..I don't feel really good about it. 

Edited by DidiFan

i guess im a little higher on him than most then.  hes on a nice little hot streak right now, so im gonna try to ride that for a bit.

28 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

since theres not much action in the milb forum right now...luis urias is getting the call.

run dont walk

Run don't walk? I don't know much about him. His ROS potential is good? 

Ok, let's start this week off good. Need a good pitching week to make up some roto ground in W,WHIP and ERA.  Hoping Gray starts it off tonight.

Sterling losing his voice tonight. Barely got out the Gleyber day call. :unsure: