tonycpsu

Waiver Wire - Streaming Options

That entire Rays team looks good for the plucking.. Cron Wendle Duffy.. Addames in the few leagues he is still avail.  First Toronto then Baltimore. 2 bad pitching staffs.  

Stroman might be tricky.. he does have some good starts in him.  but he is right off the DL.   But overall the pitching is crap.

PS Jays cant stop the

running game.

Leblanc should be streamed against the Orioles tomorrow. Orioles are 29th in wRC+ against LHP.

Edited by Fuzzy_Slippers

I want to pick up Austin Meadows now ahead of his callup but it looks like the Rays org is going to let him stay in AAA for their postseason run?  Any idea how long that might last?  And will he be seeing a fair share of ABs when he gets called up?

How do we feel about Heaney @ CWS? If he were @ Home it'd be a slam dunk start but his Road starts haven't been nearly as good as his Home starts.... I like the matchup though - opinions?

Soooo what does everyone think about streamers like Barria, Junis, Waino and Newcomb? They all seem to be decent plays and have 2 starts coming up next week (i think). Barrias first game is home vs. Tex. Junis is home vs the Whit Sox. Waino is home vs. Cardinals (he looked pretty sharp in his minor league assignment) and Newcomb is away vs . San Fran who's lost like 8 straight. Any input?

I like Barria and Urena next week. Musgrove is there too if available. He goes against Cards and Brew so could be riskier BUT its not like the other two arent risk free either lol. Just gon hit or miss..

Good luck to all of us in PO!!

What about Daniel Mengden? Some sites have him going Tuesday and Sunday, and most sites have the A’s with TBD on Tuesday...?

Let’s make a decision Oakland

O’s / TB isn’t a terrible 2-Start matchup for those scrapping the bottom 

24 minutes ago, metropolitans said:

Better start tomorrow - Urena @ NYM -or- Beiber @ TB??

Beiber by a mile, but Im forced to go Urena :/

Edited by fingy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, metropolitans said:

I'm not starting anybody against tb right now. 

I pretty much stream Pitchers against min, KC, cws, nym, balt

Washington at Atlanta

NYM at Boston

White Sox at Baltimore

Miami at Philadelphia

Toronto at NYY

Detriot at Cleveland

I think all of these series could be impacted by Florence making landfall this weekend.  File that in the back of your mind.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kidtwentytwo said:

Washington at Atlanta

NYM at Boston

White Sox at Baltimore

Miami at Philadelphia

Toronto at NYY

Detriot at Cleveland

I think all of these series could be impacted by Florence making landfall this weekend.  File that in the back of your mind.  

Good thinking

Looking at the weather maps, the entire Baltimore/White Sox series is threatened. Miami & Phille will probably be impacted.  The rest just depends on how soon it turns north and if it stalls.  I think Atlanta will probably be okay.  

This is going to be a bad, bad storm.  Everyone in the Carolinas stay safe.    

11 hours ago, metropolitans said:

Can I add Valdez @ det as an option?  What are people thinking of his matchup tomorrow for win potential?

14 hours ago, swingbatter said:

Can I add Valdez @ det as an option?  What are people thinking of his matchup tomorrow for win potential?

I'm rolling him out.  Would like to see him go 6 this time to actually get a QS 

For people with phillies and nationals players are.you adding replacements for today? Might rain all day long 

Next week starting Sept 17 the Ray's play 7 games 3@Texas 4@Toronto. I was able to pick up Joey Wendle and Mailex Smith. Several others look pretty good as well. I might not even make it to the finals but wanted add just in case.

Who's a better desperation stream tomorrow, Eflin vs. Miami (rainout possible, but as of now looks like it will be played) or Tyler Anderson @ SF?

1 hour ago, Rhandome said:

Who's a better desperation stream tomorrow, Eflin vs. Miami (rainout possible, but as of now looks like it will be played) or Tyler Anderson @ SF?

don't know how you can start eflin with his body of work the past couple starts (more than a couple)

Edited by colepenhagen