Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

49ers_Faithful

Draft this Friday | 8:30PM EST | $125 buy-in | ESPN | 12 Team | PPR | Auction | Leaguesafe

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, 49ers_Faithful said:

need 5 more. anyone else?

i would join if you made it start 2 flex or start 3 WR. format too shallow. everyone gonna try and stars and scrubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Folarin said:

i would join if you made it start 2 flex or start 3 WR. format too shallow. everyone gonna try and stars and scrubs

Id also like a little deeper roster if possible. Doesnt have to be 3wr AND 2flex if thats too much, but at least 3wr OR 2flex would be nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big Daddy JuJu said:

Id also like a little deeper roster if possible. Doesnt have to be 3wr AND 2flex if thats too much, but at least 3wr OR 2flex would be nice

Yeah these settings are way too shallow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big Daddy JuJu said:

Bigdaddyjuju22514@gmail.com I'll join up

invite sent. i thought about it and just changed it to 2 flex instead of 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Folarin said:

Yeah these settings are way too shallow

 

2 hours ago, Folarin said:

i would join if you made it start 2 flex or start 3 WR. format too shallow. everyone gonna try and stars and scrubs

just added another flex position. whats your email if you still want in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 49ers_Faithful said:

invite sent. i thought about it and just changed it to 2 flex instead of 1

Right on brotha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 49ers_Faithful said:

 

just added another flex position. whats your email if you still want in?

drewacam@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.