Pooskay

THAT player to draft who gets overlooked

Doesn't necessarily have to be a 'sleeper', but could be a player you can draft in the late first/second round who ends up giving you elite numbers.

The player that comes to mind for me was LeSean McCoy from 2016. Produced top 3 RB numbers for only a 2nd round pick. Ended up being a steal and the type of player that wins titles.

Who's THAT player(s) this year???

Edited by Pooskay
typo

TY Hilton - ADP is right outside of top 12 WR.

4 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

Doesn't necessarily have to be a 'sleeper', but could be a player you can draft in the late first/second round who ends up giving you elite numbers.

The player that comes to mind for me was LeSean McCoy from 2016. Produced top 3 RB numbers for only a 2nd round pick. Ended up being a steal and the type of player that wins titles.

Antonio Brown is that player every year. He's so boring, he's the Top WR basically every year. Now you've got people taking Barkley over him. Criminal.

• Like 1

I like JoHo and Tyreek, and also think Alex Collins could be an RB1, Jamaal Williams could be an RB2, Melvin Gordon could be up there with the elite of the elite, Kenny Stills could potentially be a WR2, Amari Cooper could be a top 5 WR, Jamison Crowder could be a WR2, Corey Davis could flirt with WR1 status, Patrick Mahomes could be this year's DeShaun Watson.   I'm sure some of these will hit and some of these won't even be close, but I'll definitely have a few of these guys on my team.

• Like 1

QB - Rivers

RB - Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller

WR - Larry Fitz

TE - Njoku

Edited by bgar15

11 minutes ago, MJ10162 said:

Antonio Brown is that player every year. He's so boring, he's the Top WR basically every year. Now you've got people taking Barkley over him. Criminal.

angry black and white GIF

• Haha 4

If I'm in the 10-12 spot, I'm taking one or two of these guys.  They are NOT coming back to you in the 3rd.

McCaffery

Devante Adams

TY (only receiver on the team who has run routes with Luck)

Be sure to grab Ingram a couple rounds later: contract year.  They should abuse the crap out of him and keep Kamara fresh for the playoffs.

1 minute ago, jmausen said:

If I'm in the 10-12 spot, I'm taking one or two of these guys.  They are NOT coming back to you in the 3rd.

McCaffery

Devante Adams

TY (only receiver on the team who has run routes with Luck)

Be sure to grab Ingram a couple rounds later: contract year.  They should abuse the crap out of him and keep Kamara fresh for the playoffs.

That's a huge reach on Hilton.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

if u are draftng late first or 2nd then I would assume you are drafting an elite fantasy player and is therefore by definition not overlooked, right?

So I guess what u are really asking  is who are the sleepers and who are severley mispriced like a  top 24 player who is proiced like a 100-200 pkayer?

kelvin benjamin could be THAT guy if he turns out to be a target hog with the ensuimg completed passes

Michael Crabtree. Yeah, i get it, he is older and the Ravens and Flacco are not exciting.

But Joe is on the hotseat this year with Lamar threatening his job. And he has to throw to somebody. King Crab has always been a td threat. I think Crabs is going to be a very solid WR2 especially at his ADP.

• Like 4

Gronkowski.

I don’t think people realize just how much of an advantage they get with him at that position. Regardless of the injury risk, I’m always willing to pay at his ADP b/c the disparity between TE1 and TE5 (hell, one could even argue TE3) is so large. I take him and rely on my drafting abilities to pick players at the other positions where the dispersion is much tighter. 

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Like 1

Jack Doyle - Should be a lock for 65-70 catches and is going behind Kittle and Njoku in drafts.

4 minutes ago, pascuccis1 said:

Jordan Reed, his adp is so worth the shot low risk and fantastic reward.  

given his injury history, i think its high risk, high reward.  not saying hes not worth the risk, but there is a good amount of it that comes with taking reed.

Kenyan drake and Jordan howard. Call me crazy but I’m my 12 team ppr, I’m targeting these guys in the 2nd and 3rd.  I’ve done a ton of mocks and I just don’t like the other guys available.  Unless the top 5 wr’s fall to me I’m going rb-rb-rb.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, herschel said:

given his injury history, i think its high risk, high reward.  not saying hes not worth the risk, but there is a good amount of it that comes with taking reed.

only reason I say low risk is because hip adp is like 8th/9th round, your not really giving up a whole lot, most of the injury risk is greatly priced in right now.

Chris Carson.  He totally has the potential to be this year's version of 2015-Devonta Freeman.

• Like 1

When it's about that time, I'll pull the trigger early on these.

Emmanuel Sanders 

Trey Burton

John Brown (last round possibly)

• Like 1

Howard, tyreek hill, Lamar Miller, Sanders, John brown, CMC in PPR, Baldwin, cj procise