Sign in to follow this  
kornball

Crazy to drop Albies/Andrus for J. Turner/Marwin Gonzalez? WHIR

10 team 5x5 roto league where 1st and 5th place are currently separated by only 3.5 points. Justin Turner and Marwin Gonzalez are currently sitting as FA. Am I nuts to drop Albies and Andrus for those two? Both Turner/Gonzalez have been on fire the last month, and Albies/Andrus have been brutal. Any help is appreciated!

Leave a link and WHIR!

I have Albies and was considering dropping, of course the moment I thought about it he has a 3 hit runs scored last night heh. He's been so terrible second half though, hard to leave Turner in agents, I added Turner myself. 

I haven't followed what Andrus has been up to, but sounds like not much. Marwin has been hot and offers incredible multi position, I'd consider making a switch. Unless you desperately need Andrus for any SBs he might offer. We're at that point going into the playoffs we need to make some tough drops for hot performers to put you over the top. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tonywow said:

I have Albies and was considering dropping, of course the moment I thought about it he has a 3 hit runs scored last night heh. He's been so terrible second half though, hard to leave Turner in agents, I added Turner myself. 

I haven't followed what Andrus has been up to, but sounds like not much. Marwin has been hot and offers incredible multi position, I'd consider making a switch. Unless you desperately need Andrus for any SBs he might offer. We're at that point going into the playoffs we need to make some tough drops for hot performers to put you over the top. 

Thank you for the input! I suppose I could also drop Eduardo Escobar instead of Albies. I was the exact same as you - Albies had been awful then goes 3/3 with 3 runs

Major NO on Albies. He's too valuable.

Andrus should 100% be dropped for Turner, without Andrus's steals he is useless and he hasn't been stealing. Turner has been red hot and has the potential to keep it up.

Marwin is nice, but unneeded here in such a small league.

• Like 1

Keep Ozzie/Elvis & drop two other players for Turner/Gonzo what does ya roster look like?