wendellrott

Marquez Valdes-Scantling 2018 Outlook

Loving the matchup this week. 

Xavien typically shadows the top threat and the rest of the Miami secondary has been woeful. Looks like a matchup with Bobby McCain who ranks 131st in success rate against the pass behind a front seven that ranks 29th in pressure rate at 24.4%. This means Rodgers should have plenty of time to operate and allow some big play routes to develop against a secondary that has seen their DVOA  plummet in 3/4 matchups from 32.4% to 59.4% culminating with week 8's 135.5% against Houston's #2 Will Fuller who went for 5/124/1 when he tore his ACL with half a quarter to play. They got back on track a bit against NYJ but I expect the trend to continue downward when they play ball at Lambeau. 

Hype train buls**t aside, PUT THIS MAN IN YOUR LINEUP THIS WEEK. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, VIKEVIKE77 said:

Loving the matchup this week. 

Xavien typically shadows the top threat and the rest of the Miami secondary has been woeful. Looks like a matchup with Bobby McCain who ranks 131st in success rate against the pass behind a front seven that ranks 29th in pressure rate at 24.4%. This means Rodgers should have plenty of time to operate and allow some big play routes to develop against a secondary that has seen their DVOA  plummet in 3/4 matchups from 32.4% to 59.4% culminating with week 8's 135.5% against Houston's #2 Will Fuller who went for 5/124/1 when he tore his ACL with half a quarter to play. They got back on track a bit against NYJ but I expect the trend to continue downward when they play ball at Lambeau. 

Hype train buls**t aside, PUT THIS MAN IN YOUR LINEUP THIS WEEK. 

Damn, great research 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, furbz420 said:

How much of a faab bid do you guys think he is worth?

35% if you need a WR.  This guy is a plug-and-play low-end WR2 type with upside IMO ROS.  

It's happening.

Ok...I like this kid although he didn't really get a ton of targets with the Defense focused on Adams. St Brown and Cobb are still there so he seems like Tyrell Williams without the TD's or something

23 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Ok...I like this kid although he didn't really get a ton of targets with the Defense focused on Adams. St Brown and Cobb are still there so he seems like Tyrell Williams without the TD's or something

MVS has 27 targets in his last 4 games and has gotten no less than 5 in any one game .  Tyrell has 14 targets in his last 4 games and has gotten no more than 4 in any one game.  So, dont think that comparison holds up.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

St. Brown has 7 total catches on the year lol. Don't even...

MVS has 100 yards or a TD in 4 straight games. With Allison on the shelf his arrow is pointing straight up.

Edited by Deadpool
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpool said:

St. Brown has 7 total catches on the year lol. Don't even...

MVS has 100 yards or a TD in 4 straight games. With Allison on the shelf his arrow is pointing straight up.

Ok he's my #1 waiver although I always have last waiver ( CSB Alert! 1st place because I went RB.RB.RB and picked up Conner in my half-ppr )

21 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Ok he's my #1 waiver although I always have last waiver ( CSB Alert! 1st place because I went RB.RB.RB and picked up Conner in my half-ppr )

Cool Story Bro.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can now sleep peacefully now knowing this information 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

So you were lucky.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DezDynastyBryant said:

whats his outlook in dynasty league?

I can see him becoming the Robin to Adams' Batman. Like Jordy/Davante 2016. Obviously a lot has to go right, but he has that upside.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BeGreat said:

League Winna!

I'm interested in how you define this term?

Seems for me like you throw it on any WW pickup with a good outlook.

8 hours ago, psygolf said:

So you were lucky.

100% luck like all fantasy sports

just got MVS too 

8 hours ago, oresteszero said:

I can now sleep peacefully now knowing this information 

Wake up I just picked up mvs 

• Haha 1

he's gotten like 10-15 fantasy points a week. It's good but what's the big hype?

3 minutes ago, mi26 said:

he's gotten like 10-15 fantasy points a week. It's good but what's the big hype?

He did that with Geronimo out and now Geronimo is out

I got nothing