wendellrott

Marquez Valdes-Scantling 2018 Outlook

12 minutes ago, mi26 said:

he's gotten like 10-15 fantasy points a week. It's good but what's the big hype?

WR who average double digit points don’t grow on trees. Certainly not ones that could be the #2 option with the best QB in the league.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, DezDynastyBryant said:

whats his outlook in dynasty league?

Extremely bright.  Allison is a pedestrian talent who can't seem to stay healthy, and Cobb was shopped this past summer and was in play to be cut right until the end.  

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

100% luck like all fantasy sports

just got MVS too 

It's been shown to be 67.6 % luck

1 hour ago, mi26 said:

he's gotten like 10-15 fantasy points a week. It's good but what's the big hype?

Double digit points in ppr, just became wr2 on the Packers of all teams and you got him off waivers. Arrow pointing up

1 hour ago, mi26 said:

Last 5 weeks in ppr:

blob.png.fac5337dcac525b8a9ff2fc12af27827.png

Produced with Allison; Allison is now out.

And the biggest thing is his QB - Aaron Rodgers.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

Last 5 weeks in ppr:

blob.png.fac5337dcac525b8a9ff2fc12af27827.png

Produced with Allison; Allison is now out.

And the biggest thing is his QB - Aaron Rodgers.

Liked for the properly used semicolon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thebadferret said:

I'm interested in how you define this term?

Seems for me like you throw it on any WW pickup with a good outlook.

It’s just a joke that’s been carrying around the last few weeks

MVS is especially awesome for any leagues that have bonuses for big plays and/or 100 yard games. So a 3 catch 100+ yard game (where one of the catches is almost certain to be 40+ yards) can be more valuable than say what Amari Cooper got vs TEN this past MNF.

I just traded half my team away because I don't need depth during playoffs and I am that confident with him in the flex.

15 hours ago, Guwop said:

Top WW add (unless Duke is available) 

Added them both before the mad rush. 

Yeah I know Cool Story Bro but man does it feel good!

• Like 2

dude was underthrown on like all but one beautiful side line catch on 3rd and short. Him and Rodgers are gonna do big things when that timing gets down. The big man has jets

• Like 2

1 minute ago, itschief33 said:

dude was underthrown on like all but one beautiful side line catch on 3rd and short. Him and Rodgers are gonna do big things when that timing gets down. The big man has jets

Awesome clip. Dude’s gonna beast.

I hope you guys are right. He is in my lineup too this week but I really don’t know much about him. That video was good, but I hope he gets a few more targets than that. 

I want to drop John Brown, Courtland Sutton, Calvin Ridley or Gronk for this guy but I just can't seem to pull the trigger yet lol. But I can see the hype is gaining.

Edited by jagsfan05

1 minute ago, jagsfan05 said:

I want to drop John Brown, Courtland Sutton or Calvin Ridley for this guy but I just can't seem to pull the trigger yet. But I can see the hype is gaining.

Those would be hard cuts. I’d rather have MVS over Sutton and I have both on the squad. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

I want to drop John Brown, Courtland Sutton, Calvin Ridley or Gronk for this guy but I just can't seem to pull the trigger yet lol. But I can see the hype is gaining.

MVS is better than Sutton because of rodgers,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

That’s tough man. All good options. But I have MVS slightly ahead of Sutton too. Drop someone else and get MVS if you can. I have both MVS and Sutton.

Edited by jtbgator
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

I hope you guys are right. He is in my lineup too this week but I really don’t know much about him. That video was good, but I hope he gets a few more targets than that. 

Yes he received most of his targets after the half if I’m remembering correct. The throws Rodgers gave him though were not easy catches by any means, and I think there’s a lot of trust there. Even got the 4th down target in the 4th they needed where Rodgers didn’t have enough time to place a good ball. Anyways, I think things will get better with target quantity and MVS has honestly looked like a beast out there. Starting with confidence as my WR2

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

I'd be fine dropping Brown or Sutton too for him. 

I need a little more hype on this train fellas...tell me more on how fast he is, hands of glue, and the size of a true WR2

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

I need a little more hype on this train fellas...tell me more on how fast he is, hands of glue, and the size of a true WR2

If Brock keeps it competitive I’m forecasting 5/100/1 realistically.

I like his skill set like I enjoy Golladay’s. The difference between those two players fantasy outlooks should be obvious

2 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Lol. Last week it was DJ Moore. The week before it was Tre’Quan Smith. Who will it be next week?