wendellrott

Marquez Valdes-Scantling 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, TennisMenace said:

Lol. Last week it was DJ Moore. The week before it was Tre’Quan Smith. Who will it be next week? 

Difference being this guy has produced several weeks in a row even when Allison and Cobb were in the lineup

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TennisMenace said:

Lol. Last week it was DJ Moore. The week before it was Tre’Quan Smith. Who will it be next week? 

Maurice Harris. Just sayin. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TennisMenace said:

Adam Humphries pronounced Umphreys...

This is just me doing a little jazz scantling...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, itschief33 said:

Difference being this guy has produced several weeks in a row even when Allison and Cobb were in the lineup

Im all in on MVS....in fact I have inserted him 8nto my starting lineup over Kenny G. So I hope he can now become my reliable WR3.

7 hours ago, martinjlm said:

Maurice Harris. Just sayin. 

Haha. I was watching the stat line last Sunday and kept seeing M. Harris. I was like who in the f*** is M. Harris!

- Reed owner ?

9 minutes ago, southsid3 said:

Having to start him this week since Diggs is on a bye...biggest game of the season for me, so hope it works out :unsure:

I'm with you.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-week-10-start-em-sit-em-packers-ready-to-ride-aaron-jones/?ftag=SNL-04-10aaa0d&ET_CID=59152&ET_RID=12054753

Valdes-Scantling is locked into a prominent role for the Packers with Geronimo Allison(groin) on injured reserve, and he should continue to build on his recent success. Valdes-Scantling has either a touchdown or 100 receiving yards in four games in a row, and the Dolphins secondary is a mess with cornerback Bobby McCain (concussion) hurt and safety Reshad Jones taking himself out of last week's game against the Jets. Jones is expected to play, but the Dolphins should struggle to slow down the Packers this week, including Valdes-Scantling. He's a solid No. 2 receiver in all leagues.

He’s a stud in the making.   Rodgers can absolutely support two WRs.  One wr1 and one Wr2 with weekly upside.     Now he’s got the job to himself more or less.    

Sad to see him go from my dynasty team...had to make a move.  

Out of all skilled players in this offense, MVS has the most upside more than Aaron Jones. A breakout for MVS this fantasy year would pave the way for a breakout for Aaron Jones. I say this philosophically because this is a pass first offense and MVS will get his targets. We can hope this year but best to believe next year. Also to end my analysis. A breakout for MVS would change the offense more dramatically compared to Aaron Jones because..... we have still yet to see it.  

37 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

Out of all skilled players in this offense, MVS has the most upside more than Aaron Jones. A breakout for MVS this fantasy year would pave the way for a breakout for Aaron Jones. I say this philosophically because this is a pass first offense and MVS will get his targets. We can hope this year but best to believe next year. Also to end my analysis. A breakout for MVS would change the offense more dramatically compared to Aaron Jones because..... we have still yet to see it.  

I have both, so hopefully all things click. 

• Like 1

Anyone think if it snows in GB MVS is a fade here?

31 minutes ago, Krambone said:

Anyone think if it snows in GB MVS is a fade here?

If it’s just cold and snow- no

if its a blizzard-   Maybe so 

He's produced with minimal targets and competition. Now the competition is gone. All he needs is more targets. Rolling with either him or tate in the flex this week

I'm passing this week on starting him, cold and snow and BO at QB for MIA= GB will throw 25 or less passes. ill take my chances with DJ Moore this week on just a little more than a hunch.

GL to all this week and i will be hoping for a great performance from MVS since i added him to both my teams.

3 hours ago, Krambone said:

I'm passing this week on starting him, cold and snow and BO at QB for MIA= GB will throw 25 or less passes. ill take my chances with DJ Moore this week on just a little more than a hunch.

GL to all this week and i will be hoping for a great performance from MVS since i added him to both my teams.

You made a mistake man. Against the Dolphins pathetic secondary, second receivers are crushing us. MVS is an easy start this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hoppychokes said:

Everybody's league is tough, just takes a bit of hubris and online anonymity.

Dude is always bragging about his stupid draft picks and his league "full of experts". Just ignore him. 

• Haha 1