wendellrott

Marquez Valdes-Scantling 2018 Outlook

Just now, TTo34 said:

Tre'Quan Smith 2.0

I was thinking the same thing, Rodgers throwing to Adams all night reminded my of Brees and Thomas. 

Just now, m_cox22 said:

Rogers acts like a little B**** out there. Anyone else annoyed by him? 

He really, really, really likes women

First time seeing him play... I just knew not to trust him on a Thursday . So o benched him on my league start him on Fandual lol for 1$ he’s a drop let someone else deal with this trash

6 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

I Have been for YEARS. But I am just a salty Bears fan. On the other hand MVS just solidified my hatred for Green Bay. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Droppable in all formats including dynasty and keepers. If you can’t get open for more thann1 catch with one of the great qbs throwing the ball, you are not nfl caliber. I would not be surprised if he is cut soon after this pathetic performance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Guwop said:

We got Quanned by this bum

MVS is Droppable. Adams and Jones are the only people worth starting on this offense 

Sad how far Rodgers has fallen

• Haha 1

MVS owners got Quan'd big time.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

Yes, and Rogers looked as bad as I've ever seen him.  The unimaginative play call doesn't help.   MVS doesn't have Geronimo Allison's experience, who had worked with Rogers since 2016.  The other negative is MVS is not dynamic in the slot, I prefer him on the outside where he can use his speed and size for an advantage.    I see a lot more Aaron Jones in the future.

Edited by Red Dog

This was a long shot waiver pickup that didn't work out. Not like anyone was desperate enough to start him. 

Whats the big deal? Drop him and move on.

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

Droppable in all formats including dynasty and keepers. If you can’t get open for more thann1 catch with one of the great qbs throwing the ball, you are not nfl caliber. I would not be surprised if he is cut soon after this pathetic performance

Use sarcasm font next time! 

26 minutes ago, cs3 said:

This was a long shot waiver pickup that didn't work out. Not like anyone was desperate enough to start him. 

Whats the big deal? Drop him and move on.

He was projected for double digit points and all "experts" had him top 30 this week. All of them including these forums so let people be salty and get it out of there system. MVS played like the worst receiver in the game of football tonight

• Haha 2

Hopefully this doesn’t cost me a buy. TNF are always my dumbest mistakes (not saying TNF games suck, just when I throw someone in there they are trash)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

It'll be interesting to see what's next for this offense now that GB's season is over.

McCarthy should be fired 3 years ago but GB’s season is not over.

Mind boggling night, considering that MVS had established a decent floor over the previous 6 weeks and was going against the beatable Seahawks secondary with a good game script.

I won't downgrade him much, as any WR in the WR20-WR30 range is prone to duds, and MVS had 6 solid games en suite before this. But this clearly had to happen when I finally start him... :unsure:

6 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

First time I ever seen a post get all five emojis reactions. This like the equivalent of a quadruple double in basketball.

Edited by nb009
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, m_cox22 said:

YES. I hate that smug look on his face. I’m glad the pack are playing themselves out of the playoff hunt. MVS played like the gimp.

It's one game. I wouldn't get all pissy and overreact. He's not going to lock onto Adams like that every game. This was an anomaly. 

Even in the games that he did well there were low targets for mvs. And that's before the Packers discovered a running game. 

Now the offense is more balanced which means less throws from Rodgers. He's had a subpar week followed by a complete dud. Adam's and Jones are the priority for Rodgers. That isn't changing. People said we were overreacting after tre'quan smith's dud but now we see what he was. Mvs is a failed WW add. How can you trust this guy moving forward? I don't 

If everyone have better option drop him

let him become someone else problem

i have Ridley Shepard Larry keke I drop him before game time , so I wasn’t force to play him

On 11/14/2018 at 12:51 PM, kyoun1e said:

Interesting read from ESPN fantasy folks. Take it with a grain of salt. Don't love this at all.

If Randall Cobb (hamstring) returns, downgrade him vs. Seattle slot corner Justin Coleman and upgrade Marquez Valdes-Scantling opposite Adams against Flowers and Griffin. If Cobb is out again, "MVS" will work inside against Coleman and should be downgraded, whereas Equanimeous St. Brown will be a sleeper opposite Adams. Seattle has allowed the fewest fantasy points to the slot over the past eight weeks.

This did it for me .. you have the link to this intel?

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

It's one game. I wouldn't get all pissy and overreact. He's not going to lock onto Adams like that every game. This was an anomaly. 

This. It’s 1 game. It happens. Still a hold for me. This was his first bad game in 7 weeks. 

35 minutes ago, krest509 said:

This did it for me .. you have the link to this intel?

Yes, this convinced me to AVOID. Thanks again brother.