Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rideordiecowboy

14 team keeper league-Yahoo/$75/PPR/League safe-Looking for serious active owners!

We have a very competitive 14 team league that we started almost 2 decades ago. Over the years teams have changed, I don't even know everyone anymore. It's a fun league with active owners. We have 2 teams open. One has the 1st pick in the draft and the other the 3rd so you can get one of the top young backs. The 1st team has better players like Cook, but not too many teams are loaded with it being a 14 team league. Trading is allowed before the draft, players for picks or players for players so you can get better quick. Draft is next week wed Sept. 5th at 8pm EST. It's $75 a team with league safe. Payouts below. There is also high of the week $10. My comish ask me to help find replacements and I saw this. Can give all the info to those interested. I can give you his cell to text for all info or email. Just let me know, it's an amazing league. I started out taking a team over with a bunch of bums and years later won the title.

Regular season 1st $385, 2nd $75 

Playoffs 1st $385, 2nd $75 

$10 for each weekly high.

If interested Brett the comish can send the full teams to chose from for 4 keepers. Best players on 1st team that has 1st pick are Dalvin Cook, Baldwin, Sanders, Mariota, Ajayi and Jamal Williams. 2nd team has 3 pick, best players Jeffery, Dion Lewis, Jordy, TY Hilton, Hogan and Big Ben. Keep 4 and draft rest from pool left over. 1st and 3rd pick allows teams to get some awesome rookies that everyone wants like Barkley.

Ok 1 team left and talked to comish and since its not great 1st year is free as long as you pay now for second year. You get 3rd rd overall pick which means a top rookie RB and a chance at winning almost $800 first year for free, just let me know.