Sign in to follow this  
philllyfanatic

Rank Kenyan Drake, Royce Freeman & Alex Collins in a full point PPR league for me

Rank Kenyan Drake, Royce Freeman & Alex Collins in a full point PPR league for me  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rank Kenyan Drake, Royce Freeman & Alex Collins in a full point PPR league for me

• 1. Kenyan Drake 2. Royce Freeman 3. Alex Collins
    • 1. Kenyan Drake 2. Alex Collins 3. Royce Freeman
    • 1. Royce Freeman 2. Alex Collins 3. Kenyan Drake
    • 1. Royce Freeman 2. Kenyan Drake 3. Alex Collins
    • 1. Alex Collins 2. Royce Freeman 3. Kenyan Drake
    • 1. Alex Collins 2. Kenyan Drake 3. Royce Freeman

So I keep coming around to the chance to pick either Kenyan Drake, Royce Freeman or Alex Collins at running back in the fourth round of my 10 team full point PPR league.  I just can't figure out which one I want.

None of their offensive lines are in the top half of the NFL in run blocking.

Miami has what appears to be an easier schedule, but they get Minnesota and Jacksonville in the fantasy playoffs.  Who knows how much Frank Gore will cut into Drake's touches?  Gase said today that he wants to get Drake 15-20 rushes and 6-8 targets in the passing game each game.

Denver has an improved defense this year and Case Keenum is a big upgrade at QB with plenty of offensive weapons.  I expect their offense to be run first and play good defense to control the game.  Denver announced today that Devontae Booker is going to be the starter which is really illogical, because Booker was bad last year and Royce has been great in preseason.

Baltimore wants to be similar to Denver.  Play great defense and run the ball to control the game.  Marshall Yanda is back, but he's going on 34 and who knows if he's recovered from the broken ankle and messed up shoulder.  They also have Javorius Allen and Kenneth Dixon who are going to be pass catchers on third down some.

I just have no idea which order I should consider these running backs in, but in many of my mocks and real drafts they keep coming available to me in the fourth when I need to pick a back. 

Please vote in the poll and feel free to share your thoughts.  Thanx.

Edited by philllyfanatic

I made it this same thread except for standard.

in PPR, for me it’s easily Drake out of these three. I’d then go Freeman followed by Collins but it’s very close. I have a good feeling about Freeman and a bad one about Collins which doesn’t mean much. Can’t see either getting many receptions though.

The weeks Drake took over as workhorse, he was dominate. Small sample but it's the same comparison as Collins. I think Drake > Collins > Royce. Royce can't pass block for his life so it's hard for him to overtake Booker atm. I think he will eventually because Booker is trash but it's not locked. 

Drake
Collins
Freeman

I routinely pair Gurley + DJ + Drake in Auction.

Hard to beat.