Sign in to follow this  
IbrahimMoizoos

Rate my team.. drop some advice WHIR

12 team, PPR

QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, D/ST, K

Entered the draft with the 3rd Overall Pick and having some second thoughts on some picks. Will stream D/ST and grab a kicker later.

3. Zeke 

22. Jordan Howard 

27.  Gronk

46. Josh Gordon (Need him to be a WR1)

51. Chris Hogan (Need him to be a WR2)

70. Sammy Watkins (Need him to produce)

75. Russell Wilson

94. Peyton Barber

99. Nelson Agholor

118. Tyler Lockett

123. Ty Montgomery 

142. Corey Clement

147. Michael Gallup

166. Courtland Sutton

171. John Kelly

190. Tenn D/ST (Just for Week 1)

obv I'm weak at WR especially for a 3 WR league but I wasn't crazy about any of the options at the round 2/3 turn so that's my reasoning for doubling up on RB in the first 2 rounds. I wanted to just wait to take Trey Burton in the 8th-9th but Gronk was staring me in the face. 

Any and all advice appreciated WHIR

12 minutes ago, IbrahimMoizoos said:

12 team, PPR

QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, D/ST, K

Entered the draft with the 3rd Overall Pick and having some second thoughts on some picks. Will stream D/ST and grab a kicker later.

3. Zeke 

22. Jordan Howard 

27.  Gronk

46. Josh Gordon (Need him to be a WR1)

51. Chris Hogan (Need him to be a WR2)

70. Sammy Watkins (Need him to produce)

75. Russell Wilson

94. Peyton Barber

99. Nelson Agholor

118. Tyler Lockett

123. Ty Montgomery 

142. Corey Clement

147. Michael Gallup

166. Courtland Sutton

171. John Kelly

190. Tenn D/ST (Just for Week 1)

obv I'm weak at WR especially for a 3 WR league but I wasn't crazy about any of the options at the round 2/3 turn so that's my reasoning for doubling up on RB in the first 2 rounds. I wanted to just wait to take Trey Burton in the 8th-9th but Gronk was staring me in the face. 

Any and all advice appreciated WHIR

It's hard to say with not knowing what is left out there. Are you asking us to rate?

You draft Gronk because he is the best TE in the game. My suggestion is move him for a better WR. In a three WR league it is going to hurt to rely on Watkins to produce week in/week out.

I would dangle a Gronk/Barber offer out there and see who bites.

help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/713575-3rd-and-final-meaningful-draft-is-tonight-pick-trading-help-100-whir/

You definitely need wr help.  Gordon was on my do-not-draft list for both of my teams because of his off-field concerns.  If his head is on right, he has the talent to be a #1 fantasy wr but I just don't see it this year.

2 minutes ago, TrillaTrilla said:

I would go that if they would

I wouldn't.  I don't like the idea of having 2 Cleveland Browns receivers which you would have in Gordon and Landry.

10 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I wouldn't.  I don't like the idea of having 2 Cleveland Browns receivers which you would have in Gordon and Landry.

id get landry then try to trade gordon for someone like allen robinson

Like others have said, 3 WR PPR league and you could use some help.  Look through your opponents rosters and see if anyone needs a TE.  Gronk is tempting to a lot of people so you may be able to get a WR1 in return.  If Barber has a good first few weeks I would try to upgrade him too.  He is destined to have a lesser role by the middle of season unless he does very well.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TrillaTrilla said:

id get landry then try to trade gordon for someone like allen robinson

That sounds good if someone would take it.

First off why draft zeke over Johnson in ppt? Besides that I agree you need we help. I would trade Jordan Howard for the best we you can get. Barber will serve you well along with skee.

2 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

First off why draft zeke over Johnson in ppt? Besides that I agree you need we help. I would trade Jordan Howard for the best we you can get. Barber will serve you well along with skee.

That O-line in Arizona is the worst in football and I don't believe in their QB situation. Opposing Defenses can stack the box, Both Bradford and Rosen will be dared by defenses to beat them.

With that being said, I took Hogan before the A-Rob owner took A-Rob and we were going to a do a straight up swap right there after the pick. Hogan for A-Rob, Is that a good move? 

This being a 3 WR league, you probably could've prioritized WR a little more. Definitely would consider trading Gronk. Might aim higher than Landry though. It wasn't a horrible draft, but taking Gronk in the 3rd definitely put you way behind with WR's.

Thanks for the help with mine.

29 minutes ago, Kranica said:

This being a 3 WR league, you probably could've prioritized WR a little more. Definitely would consider trading Gronk. Might aim higher than Landry though. It wasn't a horrible draft, but taking Gronk in the 3rd definitely put you way behind with WR's.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I know man I prioritized value over need at that point in the draft which was dumb. I should have snagged Burton in round 9 to make gronk expendable 

7 hours ago, IbrahimMoizoos said:

46. Josh Gordon (Need him to be a WR1)  If he gives you 16 games, he'll produce.  Does he get 16?

51. Chris Hogan (Need him to be a WR2)  Maybe.  Maybe he gets hurt.

70. Sammy Watkins (Need him to produce)  Good luck with that one.

Like Kranica said, in a 3 WR league you can't wait until round 4 then grab one with question marks, even if he's as talented as Gordon is.  Try to shore it up.  Everything else looks good.

Return the favor?

Edited by Bandito

Like most have stated, you are weak at wr and not a lot of backup at the rob spot. Jordan as we all know is a stud when he keeps himself clean, but he is already fighting a hamstring injury which can linger. I’ve always loved Hogan but when Edelman comes back will he lose a lot?  I would have to analyze this more with bye weeks and such before I can tell you in my opinion who you should try and package up. Good luck to you I know that’s not much help. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thomasfan54 said:

Like most have stated, you are weak at wr and not a lot of backup at the rob spot. Jordan as we all know is a stud when he keeps himself clean, but he is already fighting a hamstring injury which can linger. I’ve always loved Hogan but when Edelman comes back will he lose a lot?  I would have to analyze this more with bye weeks and such before I can tell you in my opinion who you should try and package up. Good luck to you I know that’s not much help. 

All good dude thanks man