Judicious

Wendell Carter Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Porker...lol

Added Portis and dropped Carter. Just cant hold him being last place.

Whoops. 

• Haha 1

2nd test result showed ligament is intact, per source. Carter’s left thumb is sprained, not fractured, and won’t require surgery. In fact, Bulls, who initially feared Carter would miss weeks, are prepared to call him day-to-day. Bulls dodge bullet after injury-plagued season.”

• Like 1

Is the thumb broken or sprained? that's a big difference goddammit.

7 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Porker...lol

Added Portis and dropped Carter. Just cant hold him being last place.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you're in last place so your team's trash anyways, who cares.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, claptondecheeks said:

you can't pick him back up?

He’s on waivers for a few days now.

I tried adding and dropping players (Portis for Zo, Zo for LeVert, LeVert for SloMo, etc) to flood the Yahoo transaction list and push WCJ out of the recent transactions box — hoping people don’t see that I’ve dropped him and I can get him back once he clears waivers 😂

• Haha 6

Further tests revealed nothing more than a sprained left thumb for Wendell Carter Jr. and he is being listed as day-to-day.

There was some fear that Carter Jr. had fractured his thumb and that he would need surgery, but upon further evaluation, it was discovered that the ligament in his thumb is fully intact, so he shouldn't need to miss too much time here. For now, we'll be considering him doubtful for Thursday's game in Denver, and if he needs to sit that one out, there will be more minutes for Bobby Portis, Robin Lopez, Cristiano Felicio and Jabari Parker.

7 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

I tried adding and dropping players (Portis for Zo, Zo for LeVert, LeVert for SloMo, etc) to flood the Yahoo transaction list and push WCJ out of the recent transactions box — hoping people don’t see that I’ve dropped him and I can get him back once he clears waivers 😂

tenor.gif?itemid=5402190

22 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Why not just contact the commissioner and ask him to put back on your roster?

I mean ESPN first had him Out then DTD shortly after.. if I had a drop and it was due to the report, then the report changes, my commish would undo the change. 🤷‍♂️

48 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

I mean ESPN first had him Out then DTD shortly after.. if I had a drop and it was due to the report, then the report changes, my commish would undo the change. 🤷‍♂️

there's no take-backs in fantasy, are you kidding me?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Padilla814 said:

What's the commissioners' name? Santa Claus?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

there's no take-backs in fantasy, are you kidding me?

Nah, not really. I guess I’m not petty about stuff like that.  If someone made an honest mistake due to incorrect information from the fantasy platform.. commish could easily undo the change. You can still be human in fantasy 👍

• Like 3

I dropped him and tbh I’m okay with it.  Even in a 14 team League I can find similar production on the wire.  WCJ hasn’t been worth much since the opening couple weeks and I don’t think he turns it around this year.  He’ll be a good player, but needs more time to develop than other rolls I find.

Also, because the Bulls are tanking it puts more pressure on WCJ to carry the work load.  Unless you’re an absolute stud I think it’s helpful to have better pieces around you to help ease you into games.

At the end of the day, if you dropped him due to the potential injury, fear not.

26 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Nah, not really. I guess I’m not petty about stuff like that.  If someone made an honest mistake due to incorrect information from the fantasy platform.. commish could easily undo the change. You can still be human in fantasy 👍

I’m the commish of this particular league, so I don’t want to create any conflict of interest issues. All good! My loss for not waiting for a concrete update.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

I’m the commish of this particular league, so I don’t want to create any conflict of interest issues. All good! My loss for not waiting for a concrete update.

Respect!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Yep...did the same thing...still gonna crush these fools regardless of my mishap...but im not gonna pull a busch league move by taking a mulligan...its only right to man up and handle biz...good work...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Padilla814 said:

Nah, you have to do your due diligence. It's like back in the day when you'd hear about people drafting the Bear's Adrian Person with their first pick instead of the Vikings' Adrian Person. That sucks but that's what you get for not being 100% sure. 

49 minutes ago, Kawz said:

I dropped him and tbh I’m okay with it.  Even in a 14 team League I can find similar production on the wire.  WCJ hasn’t been worth much since the opening couple weeks and I don’t think he turns it around this year.  He’ll be a good player, but needs more time to develop than other rolls I find.

Also, because the Bulls are tanking it puts more pressure on WCJ to carry the work load.  Unless you’re an absolute stud I think it’s helpful to have better pieces around you to help ease you into games.

At the end of the day, if you dropped him due to the potential injury, fear not.

This is true. He's been pretty much the same as Looney lately.

I got insider update. No bone or ligament damages. Just little skrouitch. Will miss a few games. Maybe they will be cautious and wait until post asb. 100% sure info.

• Haha 1