Judicious

Wendell Carter Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, jeffr913 said:

well looks like he is going for surgery Monday. Are we safe to drop???

Dropped when I saw that surgery with a recovery time of 8-12 weeks was recommended, it’s not like the Bulls are competitive enough to push for a playoff spot so him playing is senseless. He could play a few games come playoff time, but I can’t afford to hold deadweight without an IL.

41 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

Whats everyone's thoughts on him for next year?  Top 50 seems a long way away, can't trust organization / coaching, etc.  

I wouldn’t select him with one of my first 5 picks, especially if Boylen is still the coach (which he probably won’t be). I would probably grab him around round 7-9 as he has a reasonable chance to still be there with his value deflated post hoiberg + the injury. He doesnt carry any of the counting stats or anchor fg and ft either (i play h2h 9 cat)

3 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

Whats everyone's thoughts on him for next year?  Top 50 seems a long way away, can't trust organization / coaching, etc.  

Agree, can't trust em'. Top 50 is too high IMO. Have yet to see what he can really do. 

Dropppp city , everyone run dont walk and grab your boy Bobby “Crazy Eyez” Portis !