Judicious

Wendell Carter Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I really like how he uses his length around the basket on both ends.  Isn't an explosive leaper but with that wingspan he's really in scoring range anywhere inside 15 feet and he really has nice footwork for a 19 year old.  Someone has been working with him on it for years as that's not something easily taught at the NBA level.

Also has a smooth release on his jumper I'd like to see Chicago run some PnP with him and Lauri when he gets back.  That would be a pretty deadly combo if Lauri has improved his dribble drive which I'm betting he has.

I'll say it here 'cause pie fight in another thread. With the hops, the stroke, the first step, the Plastic Man arms and the footwork, his game is a near carbon copy of Zach Collins. Zach's a little advanced on defensive movement. Wendell looks a little more confident around the rim (better strength?). With all those minutes coming his way . . . (eyes glaze, drools)

I see a lot of Al Horford in his game. It seems like he's been fully unleashed. I did a draft way back in August and got him at 11.126, and he's ranked within the top 60 in Yahoo Roto leagues right now, so I don't see a reason as to why he can't be within the top 60-75 ROS, especially if the minutes are there, 

Another hot start. 8 points on 4-5 shooting, 6 rebounds, 2 stls, 2 blks at the half.

This kid is so good. So glad I drafted him instead of Isaac:)

Can only see him getting better.

On the flip side, anybody able to flip him for a top 40 guy?

He's going to win me my league. What a talent. Dude fills up the stat sheet vs the 2 best teams in the west, are you farking kidding me?!!

5 hours ago, ROTY said:

He's going to win me my league. What a talent. Dude fills up the stat sheet vs the 2 best teams in the west, are you farking kidding me?!!

So glad I drafted this kid. He is immense. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sleepysock said:

6 stocks in two of the last three games. I love this man :)

Of course being a weekly league boss break out week and he was on my bench :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Go, go, go, go. go shorty it's your birthday we gonna party like it's your birthday !

1 minute ago, krest509 said:

Is he worth grabbing in a 10 man league 13 cat?

1*RSuZC5ZglLe7zyVcYcrmBA.jpeg

He is even worth it in a 4 man league.

• Haha 4