Judicious

Wendell Carter Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

were the assists a fluke?

a punt fg/to team just dropped wendell today in a tight H2H matchup 10teams 9cat 12man bench so shallow league.

I was eyeing wendell but i need those out of position dimes to burn my #1 on him. can someone give some insight?

9 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

were the assists a fluke?

a punt fg/to team just dropped wendell today in a tight H2H matchup 10teams 9cat 12man bench so shallow league.

I was eyeing wendell but i need those out of position dimes to burn my #1 on him. can someone give some insight?

I think this goes for just about any league: if someone was foolish enough to drop him, you should grab him. He's the #8 ranked player in 9-cat leagues on Yahoo over the past 2 weeks and #40 on the season. If he's not worth a #1 waiver I don't know who is. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, misterj said:

I think this goes for just about any league: if someone was foolish enough to drop him, you should grab him. He's the #8 ranked player in 9-cat leagues on Yahoo over the past 2 weeks and #40 on the season. If he's not worth a #1 waiver I don't know who is. 

will put the claim in. welcome me to the gravy train fellas. hahaha im dropping Ingrams dumbass

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 8:37 PM, samtal33k said:

You’re in a league where Ingram is rostered but WCJ is dropped? What kinda crap is that?

aaaaaahhahah

So this guy is rank 58 in 9 cat on Basketball Monster. Do you guys think top 50 is going to be his ceiling this year or?

5 hours ago, Brandayz said:

So this guy is rank 58 in 9 cat on Basketball Monster. Do you guys think top 50 is going to be his ceiling this year or?

I think with Markkanen`s return he can crack the top 50 club. BUT the coach is very, very big problem for the development of this kid. In some normal situation Hoiberg`s bosses will give him "friendly advice" to play the kid as much as possible. Here the bosses are as "smart" as Hoiberg, so i think WCJ has much more potential to show us in his rookie season, than we will see in reality.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, montanski said:

I think with Markkanen`s return he can crack the top 50 club. BUT the coach is very, very big problem for the development of this kid. In some normal situation Hoiberg`s bosses will give him "friendly advice" to play the kid as much as possible. Here the bosses are as "smart" as Hoiberg, so i think WCJ has much more potential to show us in his rookie season, than we will see in reality.

So you rather own Collins than WCJ this year?

3 hours ago, Brandayz said:

So you rather own Collins than WCJ this year?

Before the season was high on Collins, but his adp scared me and in the draft day, one of the managers didn`t show up, so i knew that he will be autodrafted. His very strange status in recent weeks is concern, too. The only reason, that stop me to call WCJ the better choice is Hoiberg. I own WCJ, so if i receive Collins-WCJ swap offer, i will decline. Today.

4 minutes ago, montanski said:

Before the season was high on Collins, but his adp scared me and in the draft day, one of the managers didn`t show up, so i knew that he will be autodrafted. His very strange status in recent weeks is concern, too. The only reason, that stop me to call WCJ the better choice is Hoiberg. I own WCJ, so if i receive Collins-WCJ swap offer, i will decline. Today.

I agree, I like Collins I think he's a better player...... but he's so fragile when it comes to injuries... don't know if I want him anymore 

4 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

I agree, I like Collins I think he's a better player...... but he's so fragile when it comes to injuries... don't know if I want him anymore 

Why is Collins better? He isn't a good defender. Last season he got roasted a lot. His positioning is poor, game reading is poor on defense, he still fouls a lot and while his shooting has shown promise he still has a lot to prove AND he isn't a great FT shooter. He is lucky he is on a $hit team. Better teams and he would be learning the hard way. WCJ is already a better defender, better passer, runs the floor as well and his basketball IQ looks higher than Collins and the shooting is on par too. IMO I can't see how Collins is better IRL or in fantasy. Collins is all hype because he can throw down sick dunks. WCJ has everything to be a top 5 centre in the league for years to come. It's only his 1st month in the NBA and he has done more than collins in his first season. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Very nicely put, I dont think you can compare WCJ and Collins real life value right now. WCJ is by far the better nba prospect

Collins looks like he has the skills to potentially be a creative high level NBA scorer. Carter is more consistent but not sure he has the same scoring/creator upside  but we will see

42 minutes ago, montanski said:

Another tough night in Hoiberg's jail...

Why in Holberg's jail?

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

Why in Holberg's jail?

Because Hoiberg is the brain, who gives him under 30, again, without foul trouble, again and for some stupid reason split C mins to WCJ, RoLo (?!) and the guy with woman's name. In the end WCJ played 22 mins in a game, he could gain experience, confidence and crazy stats for us - fantasy owners. If Bulls play for playoff - ok, but last time i checked the standings and rosters, they are top 5 of the bottom. The should give the youngsters mins and that is the right time for that. Hoiberg is f.ck.ng moron!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Will his ROS value drop with markannen coming back? And even kris dunn coming back most likely next month?

3 hours ago, jdotb said:

Will his ROS value drop with markannen coming back? And even kris dunn coming back most likely next month?

No. Markkanen wil space the floor and open under the basket zone for WCJ. Dunn doesn`t shoot well and is 6+ ast PG, so WCJ`s game will benefit from his return, too. The ball will not be only in the hands of LaVine and that is the most important part. The problem is the coach. If he continues to bench him for long streaks of the games, it will be long season with ups and downs. I already replaced him in the starting lineup, but he surely needs a hold. He is potential top 50, but there is big IF: If he can get mins from the moron who is on the bench and is the so called "coach" of this team. And he is

tenor.gif?itemid=10837746

Edited by montanski
  • Thanks 1

Slowing down. Is he waiting for the guy with a woman's name to come back?

foul trouble, slight decline but the bumps of a rookie. need to see bulls full strength with lauri and dunn

• Like 1