Sign in to follow this  
thomasfan54

IS GURLEY THE ONE TO TAKE #1 OVERALL

Its pretty clear that Gurley is the man to take #1 overall in a 10 team .50 per reception league.  After pondering it and reading these so called experts on all these sites, they are saying Bell is the man to own in roughly 1/2 the sites I have been on.   Do I just ignore them and go with Gurley since Bell has been a no show.  I know he will show up and play every game to his potential, but he has a stud rb backup riding his heels and wondering if he will lose touches.  So is Gurley the clear choice?

Rnd 2 Im confused on whom to take.  Thought about Gronk, but maybe AJ Green or Howard will fall.  Probably should go RB/RB since there are a lot WR talent out there.  Please help I'm confussed and draft in a couple hours.  Thanks

I feel that you cant go wrong with either Bell or Gurly.....Myself, I would go Bell.........now, round 2, I would not go with Gronk, he is #1TE, .. I feel can have value at TE later on....ie..I would rather have Green/Ertz or k.allen/Ertz over Gronk/tate or gronk/shuster...as an example...

I wouldn't be surprised Gurley DJ or Bell finished first overall. I'd personally take best available WR or RB over Gronk. Gronk is great but his risk of playing 8 games for a second pick is too risky for me. 

I WOULD TAKE GURLEY.  (STOP YELLING).

Remember, when it comes back you're making back-to-back picks.  I'd either go WR/WR or RB/WR.  Don't know that I'd go with a TE and would not go with a QB or RB/RB there.

Return the favor?

I would do this.

Gurley
AJG / Adams
Gronk.

Then pick up Burton way later so you can FLEX Gronk and have multiple options... making your team way more flexible and you have trade assets.

Gronk is a safe 3rd round pick if you get him there.

1. Gurley
2. Bell
3. DJ
4. AB
5. Zeke
6. Hopkins
7. Fournette
8. Barkley
9. OBJ
10. Cook

11. Julio
12. Kamara
13. Hunt
14. Gordon
15. M. Thomas
16. Adams
17. K. Allen
18. AJG
19. Gronk
20. McCaffrey
21. Hilton
22. Freeman
23. Hill
24. Kelce
25. Evans

That would be my priority right now. So I'm thinking I'd wait for Gronk in the 3rd round (assuming you have an early 3rd). Kelce is also there if he's not available.

I would reference the gurley thread for more on this. Short answer from me: think defenses catch on to mcvays offense and gurely takes a step back. Still top 5/10 back, i just see regression coming his way. 

I had number 1 pick and got Gurley.. M. Thomas and Cmac at 20,21 . Would have been happy with Howard, green . It's a good position to draft.

Bell has a few ? This year so i think Gurley safer.