Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fuzzy_Slippers

9/3 - GAME DAY THREAD

Go Touki!  (Yes, risk starting vs BOS but sneaking into playoffs means playing with house money!)

I just don't think that Touki is ready for the Red Sox line up. HAPPY LABOR DAY. Good Luck Brave fans. 

Playoffs and I have to start with Fulmer /VV and opponent with Scherzer :wacko::unsure: 

2 minutes ago, yeah!magnets! said:

Anyone in a deep enough league to consider Tyler Anderson at home vs SF?

points league i would consider but he's been pretty rough for me to start otherwise... 

12 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

For most of us, this is the first week of the playoffs. Good luck, gents.

On Yahoo they start next week unless the commish in a private league moves the playoffs up one week

Red Sox doing their thing with pitchers they have never faced before.  Looking lousy the first two times through and start launching the third time through.

Great play by Markakis to nab that foul play. Especially with some moron fan reaching for it like he was Bartman.

JoRam is losing his MVP bid with these last few terrible weeks. Indians are lucky the AL Central is so weak— they don’t deserve a playoff spot playing like this.

9 minutes ago, DannyMcPot said:

Luke Voit beast! 

Damn right.  I don't think the Yankees even expected this when they traded for him.

11 minutes ago, GC Tacos said:

JoRam is losing his MVP bid with these last few terrible weeks. Indians are lucky the AL Central is so weak— they don’t deserve a playoff spot playing like this.

Yeah, both him and Lindor are in deep slumps at pretty much the worst time.  I don't necessarily agree that they don't deserve to win their division just because their two best players aren't hitting, but has been a frustrating time in fantasy lately if you are relying on both to help carry your team like I am.

20 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I hope none of you streamed Sabathia. 

I didn't stream him....he is a fixture in my rotation :o

2 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

On Yahoo they start next week unless the commish in a private league moves the playoffs up one week

Red Sox doing their thing with pitchers they have never faced before.  Looking lousy the first two times through and start launching the third time through.

We’re on yahoo and start this week. Championship week is actually two weeks. Only way to do it