Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoozenabunker

$30 10-team PPR ESPN Auction draft ASAP (set time once owners paid)

Theoretically speaking, the draft would be this evening even if it filled in the next 10 mins?

I may be interested. Trying to see what my other league's time is falling on...

joined and paid... lets try and fill this thing now.. :D

I have, we're half full. Two more have messaged, waiting on payment before I invite them to ESPN. We're close!

1 minute ago, BPC said:

you should post on reddit if you haven't already ! 

1 minute ago, Fantasy Football Guru said:

I'd be interested if you posted league link.  I want to see settings, starting roster slots, payouts, etc.

you can vote on payout on the league page. it's basically 1st, 2nd get paid and an option for the regular season winner to make $20, $25 or $50. 

Normal PPR settings other than that, normal rosters (1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1flex, d/st, K) 

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Football Guru said:

Any chance of 2 flex?

I'm open to that, but the most I can promise is a league-wide vote on adding a flex position before the draft, since everyone who's paid up until now has done so based on current settings.

hey i would be interested and can pay ASAP but i would like to join the league before paying.....................emersonrocks246@yahoo.com......

i would pay 1 minute after joining

Just now, calcalkid said:

hey i would be interested and can pay ASAP but i would like to join the league before paying.....................emersonrocks246@yahoo.com......

i would pay 1 minute after joining

What? Um...no. Pay first or find another league.

1 minute ago, Hoozenabunker said:

What? Um...no. Pay first or find another league.

Went through that last night, guy had to cancel the league, guys that wouldn't pay up front complained that leaguesafe refund is a hassle, I had my money back this morning, very easy.

1 minute ago, hshaffer said:

Went through that last night, guy had to cancel the league, guys that wouldn't pay up front complained that leaguesafe refund is a hassle, I had my money back this morning, very easy.

Yes it's as easy as can be and I'm not out here begging for owners, anyone who wants to try and skirt the entry fee can move on