Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joed0

Keep Cobb or Gallup? WHIR

14 team 0.75 PPR with IDPs and 3 WR starters. I need to drop either Cobb or Gallup for an empty IDP starting spot. Who should I keep? My WRs are AB, Allen, Anderson, Fuller, Cobb, and Gallup. Thanks.

I’m thinking Gallup...I think Cobb may be slightly better...help with mine? 

It’s further in the thread involving Ridley...thanks!!!

I feel like Gallup has a higher ceiling. Cobb is always hurt and is basically on the trade block to who ever wants him. That's saying a lot. Keep Gallup, drop cobb, even though I hate to say that.

Cobbs floor appears to be 60 catches, so I guess the question is do you think Gallup could top that?  Yardage wise they should be similar per rec, I would think.

Cobbs arrow has been pointing down all offseason but I'd go with the known quantity here. Gallup would have a great rookie season if he hit Cobbs floor. 

I like Gallup. Cobb seems to be wearing down and GB almost cut him. Not much upside in Cobb anymore.

graham will cut into his safety blanket catches.

42 minutes ago, rigadoog said:

Guess I'm in the minority here but I would drop Gallup for sure.

I also would drop Gallup no questions asked. 

This is hard, but I'd prefer Gallup. The only reason I say this is because Green Bay drafted several WRs. They have Graham as a 2nd weapon.  They tried to trade. They phasing him out imo.

Drop Gallup for sure. Cobb is a solid WR with a SB champ at QB on his side. 

Cobb is undoubtedly "safer".  But you have about as much safety as you can get with Brown and Allen.  So I might be tempted to go for Gallup's upside in this instance.

Return the favor?