Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cdehaan

Who do I take with the 3rd Pick?!

Hard to say who will be there...I’d say a RB...between Elliott, gurley and bell...help with mine? 

It’s further in the thread involving Ridley...thanks!!!

1. Gurley
2. Bell
3. DJ

I have a feeling Bell could fall to you at 3 because of the holdout. I'd still take him though.

2 hours ago, Idoolittle said:

1. Gurley
2. Bell
3. DJ

I have a feeling Bell could fall to you at 3 because of the holdout. I'd still take him though.

I took Bell with the 3rd pick, however his contract situation is making me nervous because I have him in both of my leagues now.

Bell will be fine he will play this year, and be on some other team in 2019. 

4 minutes ago, cdehaan said:

I took Bell with the 3rd pick, however his contract situation is making me nervous because I have him in both of my leagues now.

Any chance you got Conner as well / can pick him up now? Might be a good handcuff. If not, no big deal. Bell will have to sign and play at some point this season or miss out on a year's paycheque. Plus, he still needs to play for a contract next year. So it wouldn't make sense for him to miss a significant amount of time.

25 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

Any chance you got Conner as well / can pick him up now? Might be a good handcuff. If not, no big deal. Bell will have to sign and play at some point this season or miss out on a year's paycheque. Plus, he still needs to play for a contract next year. So it wouldn't make sense for him to miss a significant amount of time.

Ill go pick him up. Thanks for the help!