Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bgar15

Kyle Juszczyk 2018 Outlook

Is anyone thinking of rolling him out there Sunday, assuming Brieda sits?

2 minutes ago, nlm said:

Yes considering 

He is actually a decent start if Brieda sits. The Niners are so banged up at WR that him and KITTLES will be the top two options.

I own Brieda as well and I may just hold him in the spot. If he sits I’ll start Kyle.

This would be over Lamar Miller or Royce Freeman

10 minutes ago, nlm said:

I am  and ? confident also 

What do you guys say the ceiling/floor is, mainly receptions?

I will start him over guys like ekeler , latavious , Kirk , Sutton lol 

mixon

Kyle Juice 

9 hours ago, Jags02 said:

With Brieda out you almost have to start him.

Yeah, but what kind of guys are we starting him over? Obviously not your Gurley candidates, but at what range do you say I’m throwing in Juice over these guys?

9 hours ago, Jags02 said:

With Brieda out you almost have to start him.

and Taylor and Garcon are not practicing, Pettis already OUT, Kittle has been limited all week.

JuicyStick may catch 10 balls ... oh, and load up on Packer Defense

9 minutes ago, mdw5048 said:

Yeah, but what kind of guys are we starting him over? Obviously not your Gurley candidates, but at what range do you say I’m throwing in Juice over these guys?

It's hard to say, but I'm thinking of him more as a flex candidate than an actual RB. And actually, I just benched him. I was going to start him, but when I heard that Freeman is out in Atlanta, I was forced to bench Juice for Ito Smith. Juice gets his check-downs and has some bulldozing power to pick up yards and even TDs, but Ito is fun to watch and might have a field day against the Bucs as he tries to show up Tevin Coleman. 

...then again, Juice may try to show up Alfred Morris. It's still not an easy call on who to start.

A little confused on the outlook here. Obviously he had a good game in the perfect situation for him last week. Earlier this week a Rotoworld blurb said Breida was walking with a limp. Then I think it might have been edited to say he had no lamp? He’s likely not playing this week, but if he is walking fine, presumably he might be back week seven? Juice is A nice stash, but I don’t see how he can be reliable if Morris and Breida are both playing.

Breida got in a limited practice today, still a game time decision

Was hoping for a clearer picture today but nahhhhh

Only really playable in larger 12 and 14 team PPR leagues, and even only then for those with bye or injury concerns.  But with a Monday night game, you can't possibly be counting on him to be in your lineup.  If Breida is a go, then that renders Juice practically useless.  With a Monday game, you'd have limited options to swap Juice out.

Seeing as how Breida's "high/mid" ankle sprain isn't going to keep him out for longer than a week, I'm not sure if this fullback is worthy of a roster spot anymore.

Just now, CooL said:

Only really playable in larger 12 and 14 team PPR leagues, and even only then for those with bye or injury concerns.  But with a Monday night game, you can't possibly be counting on him to be in your lineup.  If Breida is a go, then that renders Juice practically useless.  With a Monday game, you'd have limited options to swap Juice out.

Seeing as how Breida's "high/mid" ankle sprain isn't going to keep him out for longer than a week, I'm not sure if this fullback is worthy of a roster spot anymore.

Nah

You meant Morris

Juszczyk is THE 3rd down back. They're playing the Packers on the road and will be trailing a lot. Breida's targets this season: 2, 4, 3, 3, 1

But yeah obviously he's less appealing with Breida playing because you would naturally assume some degree of lesser touches, but Morris is really the one who is rendered practically useless here. Unless you want to prescribe to the idea that Breida will be snap limited, whatever, not getting into the speculation spiral

Damn the game script was so perfect for him ..

now this little guy Breida , heals quick but always hurt

Juice is back on my roster.

I'm just hoping here. Our league is deep and there's virtually no RBs left. I'm hoping he may have some more big games in him down the road.