phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

34 minutes ago, HTM said:

Even with Mack out... I’m still starting vs the Peter-man

Exactly.  Peterman is that bad.  Some high school defenses would put up solid points for fantasy against him.

You see Peterman is starting, and you automatically play the defense against him if you can.  Sometimes people just overthink things.

Mack should be back next week, and plus, the lack of sacks has been in games he hasn't played in or was hurt (Week 6 vs MIA).  Once he's back, I'm fine with rolling them out against teams that don't start Nate Peterman.

Edited by KilloWertz
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Exactly.  Peterman is that bad.  Some high school defenses would put up solid points for fantasy against him.

You see Peterman is starting, and you automatically play the defense against him if you can.  Sometimes people just overthink things.

Mack should be back next week, and plus, the lack of sacks has been in games he hasn't played in or was hurt (Week 6 vs MIA).  Once he's back, I'm fine with rolling them out against teams that don't start Nate Peterman.

Correct

Start your studs

Studs = Chi D with Mack

Studs = anybody vs Peterman 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, lla887 said:

You’re talking about the Buffalo Bills right?   Or is there another Bills team that doesn’t suck that I’m not aware of?

Peterman can complete passes with zero pass pressure. Bears D is horrible right now as they are coached by Nagy

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Peterman can complete passes with zero pass pressure. Bears D is horrible right now as they are coached by Nagy

I’ll admit there’s a strong possibility that the Bills get stuffed all afternoon & the Bears still put up a low point total, much like the Jets game.  That’s just too bad.

58 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

He also throws ints with 0 pressure.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Big question: Who is dropping the CHI D after this week?

Upcoming schedule:

* DET

* MN

* @DET

Don't like any of these matchups. Next game is @NYG. Not sure it's worth waiting for...especially since the LAR and GB are right after.

Think it may be bye bye for me.

MN line is junk and Cousins makes a couple boneheaded moves every week that could lead to TD opps for the DST. I’m a MN fan, but they don’t scare me as a ChiDST owner. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

It has been reported the field is terrible in MIA from last nights game and rain...Rolling with the Fins this week.

Where are you getting this info? Might make a last minute change to the dolphins if the weather's terrible there

Hope no one listened to the really bad advice served up in this thread earlier today.

2 minutes ago, mpaynejr said:

Hope no one listened to the really bad advice served up in this thread earlier today.

If anyone is incompetent enough to not start them versus the Bills... they deserve the Bears going off on their bench or on Waivers

• Like 2

shoul;d have had 3 TDs, Nagy is a morn that wants to pad Trashbisky stats, couldn't have him have a game with no TD

Glad I dropped Golladay to stream a defense and keep these guys when they had their bye. They probably saved my day today with Thielen and Cohen putting up a combined 12 points, ugh. Well, Mahomes and Hunt putting up 60 combined didn't hurt either haha. 

Edited by Dexter75

Ok...that wasn't too bad. Still gave up 3 points though :ph34r:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

i doubt dr troll will be back 

I own the Bears so I will always troll post in their thread...I did pickup the Skinz D for the playoffs

43 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

I own the Bears so I will always troll post in their thread...I did pickup the Skinz D for the playoffs

30125906593_1f9d10e29e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

The Bears are sack-less both literally and figuratively...they generate zero pressure on the QB and their numbers are skewed by their first 4 games against weak opponents. With Mack out, they have zero pass rush so the Bills are going to feast in this ultimate trap game.

This prediction aged like milk ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

The Bears are sack-less both literally and figuratively...they generate zero pressure on the QB and their numbers are skewed by their first 4 games against weak opponents. With Mack out, they have zero pass rush so the Bills are going to feast in this ultimate trap game.

Damn Bruh.

Always. Start. Your. Studs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nonstopfan said:

Damn Bruh.

Always. Start. Your. Studs.

yeah always start a defense against Peterman

Nothing studly about bears defense right now

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

yeah always start a defense against Peterman

Nothing studly about bears defense right now

The beauty of it is they did this w/o Mack.

I still hope they go after Irvin, just to make this situation even more obscene.

If you rage dropped them or didn’t play them against the Peter-man... lol