Rotoworld.com Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me me me! My first FA add before week 1 when the Mack news hit.   

PSA For potential Oakland streamers:   Uh, it never works out. -void of defensive talent -on the road -team fractured -SF, above all, has had great coaching. Their team c

Cheers to whoever else grabbed the Bears D! Let's ride this train!!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Wasn’t sure whether to keep the Redskins for week 15 @JAX or get the Broncos at home against the Browns. I went with the Broncos, even if I’m playing Chubb. Hope that ends up the right decision.

the Indigenous Peoples defense is unplayable as long as der Sanchize is qb ... Jax may hang a 50 spot up on them due to turnovers, etc.  

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Lions D vs Cards and Bills next 2 weeks dont sleep on them.

As a Lions homer snakebitten too many times, I was reluctant to list them.  You're right, though, those are good plays as well.

Thank you for taking the time to post this! Very useful tool to help us navigate the waivers and prepare for matchups ahead of time!

I’d add the Titans defense as well, playing Jacksonville, NYG and then Washington. Think you could stream them all three weeks and get pretty decent production.

Colts also face the Giants in the fantasy championships, if Lauletta is the starter by then (even with Eli), they could be a really sneaky defense to play in the finals.

Edited by JDE
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Ryedog87 said:

I'm holding 3 defenses for playoffs and I own the Bears D. I'm still wary of playing the bears this week and possibly next week

Yep.  After laying an egg last week, I definitely don’t trust them against the Rams or even the Packers.  If I survive until week 16, SF is nice.  

Bills better than denver this week? Chris harris gone...interesting stuff. Hoping Darnold plays. I actually have held Denver and vikings, not I picked up bills with AJG hurt because nothing else was on WW. I think i have options at Def lol

10 minutes ago, MikeN123 said:

Thinking about starting the Giants D this week with Sanchize starting for the Redskins.....has to be easy money, right?

MONEY ... then they get Mariota and co next week. 

$$$$ go get 'em $$$$

11 minutes ago, MikeN123 said:

Thinking about starting the Giants D this week with Sanchize starting for the Redskins.....has to be easy money, right?

I was thinking the same thing. It’s gotta be a disaster for WAS

16 hours ago, ADDwithFF said:

This is why I've had them stashed for a couple of weeks... to prepare for a playoff run and hopefully help me get to the SB. 

I've had Buf stashed for a couple weeks for the playoff run as well, but then someone dropped LAC and I managed to nab them.  I'm truly torn.

14 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I would probably drop KC for BUF or LAC. I'm trying to decide between rolling with Bills or Chargers this week. Any thoughts out there about these two choices this week? Both should be widely available in most leagues.

I'm in the same boat, I'm leaning LAC due to Bosa being back, but who knows, i'll prob flip flop another 6 times before Sunday.

I'm holding three defenses for the playoffs (wk 15-16) like a crazy person. I had Houston at the Jets week 15 and Rams at Arizona for week 16, but now here comes Jacksonville hosting a pop gun in week 15. It'll be hard to resist playing Jax after the way they played last week and the cave-in at QB for DC. Houston has scored some TDs this year, though. Tough call to sit them in any game.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
9 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

I'm holding three defenses for the playoffs (wk 15-16) like a crazy person. I had Houston at the Jets week 15 and Rams at Arizona for week 16, but now here comes Jacksonville hosting a pop gun in week 15. It'll be hard to resist playing Jax after the way they played last week and the cave-in at QB for DC. Houston has scored some TDs this year, though. Tough call to sit them in any game.

Same.  With the BYE I only have weeks 15 & 16 left, but I'm holding 3 defenses.  I like having options and being flexible in case of injury, benching, etc.  I also like keeping D/ST with good matchup out of my opponent's hands.

Edited by JJ1223

I was planning on picking up ATL for their matchup vs ARZ week 15.

However, BAL was just dropped and they have TB.

Is it even a question who I should roll with? Is BAL the clear favorite? I have a high waiver priorty to pick them up.

4 minutes ago, Heizz said:

I was planning on picking up ATL for their matchup vs ARZ week 15.

However, BAL was just dropped and they have TB.

Is it even a question who I should roll with? Is BAL the clear favorite? I have a high waiver priorty to pick them up.

I picked up BAL but ATL isn't a bad option again ARZ.

• Thanks 1
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic