Rotoworld.com Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me me me! My first FA add before week 1 when the Mack news hit.   

PSA For potential Oakland streamers:   Uh, it never works out. -void of defensive talent -on the road -team fractured -SF, above all, has had great coaching. Their team c

Cheers to whoever else grabbed the Bears D! Let's ride this train!!

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Giants D vs Redksins and Sanchez or Lions D @ Cardinals?

Wow I was about to post the same question. 

I have giants def rostered, thinking about switching to cardinals since they are at home and can rack up sacks and turnovers 

9 hours ago, Jugernot said:

Min or SEA for tomorrow? Please help!! lol. I need 7 points to win. 

Go Vikes. SEA tends to give up sacks and their o-line isn’t great. Plus Baldwin is iffy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, next big thing cp84 said:

CHI Defense a must start from here on out?

Put up 20 against a top offense in the Rams last night. Has a revitalized Aaron Rodgers without Mike McCarthy next week in Chicago though.  

Rodgers has 1 INT on the year 

ARod >>>>>>> Goff ( remember Goff is only in his third year, second as a starter ) 

I am sure the Bears will sack Rodgers and probably maybe get another INT but they will likely disappoint but should probably still roll with them over other mediocre options because why not.  I dont see a lot of really good defensive week 15 matchups now that Sanchez isnt the starter.

I might be to afraid to start Jax vs Josh Johnson lol 

Edited by Zak0221
1 hour ago, next big thing cp84 said:

CHI Defense a must start from here on out?

Put up 20 against a top offense in the Rams last night. Has a revitalized Aaron Rodgers without Mike McCarthy next week in Chicago though.  

5 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Rodgers has 1 INT on the year 

ARod >>>>>>> Goff ( remember Goff is only in his third year, second as a starter ) 

I am sure the Bears will sack Rodgers and probably maybe get another INT but they will likely disappoint but should probably still roll with them over other mediocre options because why not.  I dont see a lot of really good defensive week 15 matchups now that Sanchez isnt the starter.

I might be to afraid to start Jax vs Josh Johnson lol 

I agree with your point on Rodgers >>>>> Goff. But that Bears D is elite. Confidently starting. In Chicago too.

Week 15 who do you like?

Seattle vs San Fran

Minn vs Miami

Baltimore vs TB

Seattle did well against San Fran last time, however they were at home. This game is in San Fran.

Thoughts?

Been rolling with the Bears all season, though Jacksonville and Seattle sitting here on waivers. When some of your core players include multiple Packers (Adams and Jones), it's hard to start the opposing D. Usually I say "Dance with the one that brought you," but this may be one time I outsmart myself lol

Week 15 looking a little tough for streaming in my 14 team league.....

Looking like my best choices are either the Lions at Buffalo or the Browns at Denver.  I currently have the Chargers and certainly not playing them.

I'm kinda leaning toward the Lions even though they lost Ziggy.

1 hour ago, rag9876 said:

Been rolling with the Bears all season, though Jacksonville and Seattle sitting here on waivers. When some of your core players include multiple Packers (Adams and Jones), it's hard to start the opposing D. Usually I say "Dance with the one that brought you," but this may be one time I outsmart myself lol

Bears. Go dancing.

49 minutes ago, dantheman921 said:

Man, I really don’t trust the Jags this week since it’s not Sanchez. Have them in two leagues. I think I’m definitely going Chi over them...

... but also thinking of rolling Min over them vs MIA. Am I crazy? 

A few points on the Bears...

• I am a Bears fan
  • Aaron Rodgers and the Packers have OWNED the Bears for his entire career
  • The same Aaron Rodgers that willed them back on Week 1
  • BUT...I don't know how you sit their D, AT HOME, when a "W" gets them the division crown in front of their fans
  • This isn't the same Bears team from the beginning of the season, and I don't expect Trubisky to be that bad.  He has been hot garbage in Primetime, for whatever reason
  • This Bears D is cooking, and Roquan and Mack won't be on a pitch count like they were in Week 1...

I would rather lose starting the best D in the league than have to watch and pray for an inferior team with a supposed better match up.  The Bears D has scored 40 more points than the second D this year...

• Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Saints against cam and his hurt shoulder?

Giants against the titans?

Falcons against the cardinals?

Edited by yaw62
Duplicate post
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic