phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

Have the Jags quit on Marrone?  Whats the local beat writer puff pieces suggesting?

They are at home and were just nationally embarrassed up against a QB that was out of the league a week ago.  I feel this could be a nice spot for them Vegas has this game as lowest O/U if that means much to anyone. 

1 minute ago, HiFantasy said:

NYG vs ten

OR

TEN vs nyg

leaning towards TEN. Anybody?

TEN

Baltimore vs Tampa Bay

or

Atlanta vs Arizona

Who we rollllllin’

CHI vs GB

DET @ BUF

BUF vs DET

Is CHI a no brainer after what they did to LAR, or are they still a sit with Rodgers coming to town?

Edited by jcedwards

1 hour ago, jcedwards said:

CHI vs GB

DET @ BUF

BUF vs DET

Is CHI a no brainer after what they did to LAR, or are they still a sit with Rodgers coming to town?

Chicago won't play any better than last week, was literally their post season preview.  

Its up to you, Chicago has worse 'floor' here as the other game is one of the lowest Vegas O/Us.  Just hard to predict who will get the TOs.

The Bears aren't going to get a bunch of INTs on Rodgers, if they get 1 it will be from a deflection.  Mitch also might give Rodgers some short fields as he looked terrible as well. 

( Disclaimer: My opponent has the Bears and this angle is what I am gripping to this week lol ) 

Edited by Zak0221

1 hour ago, jcedwards said:

CHI vs GB

DET @ BUF

BUF vs DET

Bears, easy. Set and forget. Made the mistake of sitting them last week. GB is not all that.

Bears slot CB Bryce Callahan has been diagnosed with a broken foot and is out indefinitely.

A Chicago memorabilia shop broke the news after Callahan had to cancel an appearance. Callahan will miss at least the rest of the regular season and likely the Bears' playoff run, as well. It's a huge blow, as Callahan had been operating as one of the league's top nickel corners. Sherrick McManis is the next man up.

8 hours ago, jcedwards said:

CHI vs GB

DET @ BUF

BUF vs DET

If you have the Bears, you play them.

i would advise against streaming the Bills this week, they got like zero pressure on Sam Darnold this past week so I wouldn’t expect any sacks. They also just lost Matt Milano who has been very good for them. Detroit’s offense has gone fairly conservative and I wouldn’t count on many turnovers.

12 hours ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Saints against cam and his hurt shoulder?

Giants against the titans?

Falcons against the cardinals?

Saints actually seem to have a good defense, I’m surprised there isn’t more hype for them this week. Cam has been awful and it is a prime time Monday game. Every time I watch the Saints on the big stage they look incredible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Seahawks or bears D 

Bears

Bears

Bears

If you own the Bears defense, please go away, you don't belong in this thread, just put them in your lineup. You should only be asking about other defenses if you want to keep an opponent from picking them up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

If you own the Bears defense, please go away, you don't belong in this thread, just put them in your lineup. You should only be asking about other defenses if you want to keep an opponent from picking them up.

Yep, exactly what I did. Hoarding DST's so others can't have them. Broncos vs. CLE, at OAKRavens vs. TB, at LAC.

Sincerely,

Bears D owner

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HiFantasy said:

Wow Ten D is being dropped like flies. 

So with that,

NYG vs ten

or

MIN vs mia 

I am actually realling liking the Giants DST. I am debating them over the Seahawks @ 49ers. They have been getting nice sacks and a turnover here and there the past couple weeks. TEN also doesn't score many TDs away from their home field. In saying that, i would still play MIN over them, because same scenario in that MIA offense in much worse when way  from home. 

• Thanks 1

My options and im completely lost:

Clev @ Denv (I own)

Det @ Buff (I own)

Mia @ Minn (I own)

Wash @ Jags ( on waivers)

I really want to trust the Jags, but who in the world knows any more. Im thinking buffalo right now hosting a dome team and a very bad Det team. I like Denver, but you never know if baker makes enough moves to avoid some sacks and limits his turnovers he could easily put up some points on a secondary thats beat up. I have no clue what to think about Minnesota against Tanne and the Fins. I know Vikings need the win. ALSO: Would you drop any of the 3 I own looking at next week I think im going with Denver as of now. 

5 hours ago, jtbgator said:

Bears

Bears

Bears

Seahawks 15 points 2 games in a row and the 49ers are terrible you actually like the bears over GB more?? Rodgers doesn’t really throw any picks or anything and he’s more healthy now.. of course bears d is amazing and shutdown LA last week but matchup wise the game isn’t great  

12 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Seahawks 15 points 2 games in a row and the 49ers are terrible you actually like the bears over GB more?? Rodgers doesn’t really throw any picks or anything and he’s more healthy now.. of course bears d is amazing and shutdown LA last week but matchup wise the game isn’t great  

Case in point: I started Denver last week bc the Niners are terrible. And benched Chicago. Elite D > matchup. Trot out the guys who got you here.