Sign in to follow this  
Chargers88

Rate my draft!!!

Not feeling great about my team after  the draft. Feel weak at qb, rb, and wr. 

12 team full ppr ( 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1 te, 1 wr/rb/te, 1 def, 1k)

Qb: jimmy G, Marcus Mariota 

rb: Todd Gurley, lamar Miller, Peyton barber, Kerryon Johnson, Jordan Wilkins 

wr: mike Evans, Demaryius Thomas, chris hogan, Corey Davis, Kelvin Benjamin, Pierre garçon 

te: gronk 

def: Ravens 

k: TBD

11 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Solid team. Should make the playoffs. 

Thanks definitely regret going mike Evans over Jordan Howard 

Oh man you took Howard over Evans!? 

I still like ur team tho. Lamar miller isn't a bad option to be rb2 he'll prolly finish the season as a top end rb2. I wouldn't change much ur lotto tickets at rbs hopefully hits 

14 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

Oh man you took Howard over Evans!? 

I still like ur team tho. Lamar miller isn't a bad option to be rb2 he'll prolly finish the season as a top end rb2. I wouldn't change much ur lotto tickets at rbs hopefully hits 

Evans over Howard looking how the draft played out my biggest regret 

47 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

Not feeling great about my team after  the draft. Feel weak at qb, rb, and wr. 

12 team full ppr ( 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1 te, 1 wr/rb/te, 1 def, 1k)

Qb: jimmy G, Marcus Mariota 

rb: Todd Gurley, lamar Miller, Peyton barber, Kerryon Johnson, Jordan Wilkins 

wr: mike Evans, Demaryius Thomas, chris hogan, Corey Davis, Kelvin Benjamin, Pierre garçon 

te: gronk 

def: Ravens 

k: TBD

Dont worry about QB, start Mariota this week then drop him and ride Jimmy G. Gurley and miller are solid starters and like Hogan as a wr3. Also got Gronk and Ravens. I think you have a great team!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/716113-rate-my-draft-whir-100/

I like this squad the only weakness I see is at the qb, unless garapolo goes off again think he will come back to earth, I like your RBS Miller is a great RB2 and Wilkins and Johnson look like they could be week to week fill ins, because it looks like johnson will be the lead back in Detroit.

Thanks for the help

Your team is solid you don’t really need two QBs so stay on top of waivers and look to drop Mariota for another back. Your receivers are real solid good depth plus gronk who’s basically another top receiver

Edited by Mattmac0912

1 minute ago, Mattmac0912 said:

Your team is solid you don’t really need two QBs so stay on top of waivers and look to drop Mariota for another back. Your receivers are real solid good depth

Ya plan on dropping Mariota after jimmy plays the Vikings

thanks

Agree that I would rather have Howard over Evans, but I think Evans is in for a big year.  Also, the rest of your team is solid.  I think Miller is underrated, but I would grab Foreman if he's available.  QB is risky, but I think both guys could pay big dividends and you'll be playing matchups all season.  Solid playoff team that could win with a few breaks.

Pretty solid team. I agree on picking up D Foreman, for when he returns from the PUP list, If Miller goes down, he would be the guy in HOU. Good luck!

I mean, Gurley and Gronk- you've got the best at two positions, and honestly, filled the rest in just fine I thought..   Lamar Miller isn't exciting, but volume should be there.   Pierre Garcon- same thing.   As long as they're playing, you've got a back end starter there.   Having two studs means they'll be the ones winning you games.   Having Hogan AND Gronk means you're getting basically 50% of Tom Brady's passes, at minimum I think, through four weeks.  You should start strong.   

The only thing I dont like is my own personal anti-Tampa bias this year.   I believe they're in disarray and will be one of the league's worst teams.   Mike Evans is a great player though- he's gotta have a high enough floor where he's startable, I'm sure.  I'm just not sure you have a top 12 WR, but, again, the depth is great, and you've got two studs to marginalize that.   Can't have it all.   Barber just seems like a JAG, but hey, if he's getting 15+ touches, he's an RB3, right?  Interested to see how many targets he gets

Kerryon and Wilkins are fine back of the roster RB options.   Either could work out, if not, oh well.    DT is fine, easy to safely start. 

I'm a huge JG fan so i think your QB's are fine.   I also like the potential of both Mariota and Corey Davis, and especially so in your case where you dont need either guy.   Davis is a WR3 on most teams, even a 2 on some.   In your case, he's your 4th at best, maybe even 5th if Garcon works out.   

Without looking at the rest of the teams, I feel like this'd be one of the best, top 2 or 3.