Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FouLLine

Who to Drop - WHIR 4 Sure

Jordan Wilkins

Corey Clement

Keelan Cole

I need to drop one to pick up a kicker in a league.  Who is going to have the least impact in the first 2-3 weeks?

I would have to see what your team looks like.  Without that information i would say drop Jordan Wilkins, the Colts team is a mess.  Luck is a toss up to play all year and you have Mack coming back soon.  Plus, Jordan didn't do so great in the pre-season so i would drop him.

For me I would drop Wilkins.  Clement and Cole just have more upside to me.  Wilkins will be part of an RBBC all year and Constanzo just got hurt on the O-Line, blech!

Thanks fellas I was pretty much to that conclusion just wanted some reassurance from y'all.

I would drop Wilkins, I don't trust anyone in that backfield and the rest just have more upside in my opinion.

Help here? 

1 hour ago, Aurelios said:

Without seeing the rest of who you have it is hard to say, but I would drop Clement. I think Wilkins will do a good job in place of Mack.

WHIR - http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/716144-fa-trades-and-rate-my-draft-whir/

Damn... I'm seeing Marlon Mack was sidelined at practice on Wednesday and may not even play this week... 

Wait till Wilkins plays and drop whoever did worse between him and clement