rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

I know he'll bounce back but it's really, REALLY frustrating when your first round pick hasn't literally taken a shot all game and has score single digits in 4 straight games... 

It's not like the team is on fire and that's why he is not shooting.

Overall Denver is shooting 30/78 (.385). These are the times he needs to take over the control.

7 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I know he'll bounce back but it's really, REALLY frustrating when your first round pick hasn't literally taken a shot all game and has score single digits in 4 straight games... 

The odds are good that he'll turn it around and score more. But I wonder if his ceiling will be a little capped given that Harris/Murray need the ball, Barton is back in a month, and then IT will be playing for a contract come December.

When your best player does not even shoot 1 time until the last second, you deserve to lose.

I hope Denver learns something from this game and make Jokic more aggressive.

Edited by det_tigers

5 minutes ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

Takes the final shot and misses lol

Probably most pathetic performance of all time from any first rounder. His team should get on him hard for that after losing

2 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Probably most pathetic performance of all time from any first rounder. His team should get on him hard for that after losing

I mean you cant not shoot all game and then take the final shot.  Chances of that going in are slim. He'll pick it up, its just pathetic to watch their best player end up taking 1 shot and it just so happened to be the shot they needed to go in.

Edited by BrewCityBBQ

This happened for a few weeks last year from memory, perhaps in January? Then snapped out of it and went HAM the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Monte Morris got 10 shots....how am I supposed to win when my first round pick takes 1 shot and he a negative assist ratio...

What's a negative assist ratio?

2 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

What's a negative assist ratio?

When your turnovers are more than your assists.