rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Houston here. Dream disagrees. 

Drexler?

2 minutes ago, izeroi said:

Drexler came during their second championship. 

Oh oops. Still Dirk and Hakeem and whoever else are only outliers. Vast majority of championship teams had 2 or more all stars.

Jokic is not built to carry a team like any other superstar, but he's the best grease to oil a machine that can run its way through a championship

1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Lol. No one on Earth except maybe Jokers mother would argue with you that he's not on that level. 

And the Nuggets FO. They are paying him max money to be their #1 guy.

1 hour ago, bdy1 said:

Placating ball-hog teammates at 7-1 into an 82 game season means nothing. Pat Ewing bitched to the Post every time one of his teammates (aside from chucker Starks) took more shots than he did, and look how many rings that "carry my team" posturing got him.

Means nothing? This dude took one shot the entire game. A game they lost. It’s not just placating to ball-hog teammates. And really it’s just one ball hog teammate. Murray. Harris and Millsap are not ball hogs.

No this was an extreme level of passiveness I have never seen from any main guy at anytime during a season. This lack of aggression is a pattern in Jokic and I believe it does mean something.

And Ewing not winning a championship was not due to not passing enough or complaining about shots. He didn’t have a good enough team to get past Jordan and then injuries sapped his athleticism. In his prime Ewing was better than Jokic. And I would rather my main guy who I am paying max money to want shots than to take one shot the entire game they lost.

This muppet better have at least 15 shots this game or I am going to start sending out offers for Embiid lol

Jokic has a reallllly good chance to bounce back tonight against the nets. I can see a 30pt triple double to make up for the string of sigle digit scoring games 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kingsolomon said:

Anyone notice that he's just been looking exhausted while playing lately?  

Not surprised at all, have you seen his body on the court this year?

This dude (looks, not performance) to be in worse shape than the average ballers at my gym.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, crocp said:

This dude (looks, not performance) to be in worse shape than the average ballers at my gym.

lmao I hear that. As long as he keeps doing what he does I don't care what he looks like B)

4 hours ago, crocp said:

He's always looked like that, though.  Chewed bubble gum.

4 hours ago, crocp said:

Jokci never looked like a basketball player. That's what made everybody love him. Like some dude from the audience they just called up

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Definitely broke out of his turnover slump, 5 already in the first quarter.  Looking good tonight, might have a double double with 10 points and 10 TOs

1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

I still think he sucks

woukd rather have embiid

Well sounds like you need to take that to the vent/rant thread then. 

Just now, Fantasyscrub said:

I still think he sucks

woukd rather have embiid

Hmm. I thought drafting Embiid at number 7 was too overzealous and I drafted Jokic ( was close to just drafting LeBron too ). Won't make that mistake again.