DLove

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

1 hour ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Root just said he’s not gonna make the 6 week mark smh.

No one saw that coming...

I have both Kris Dunn and Bobby Portis in my 16 team H2H league without IR. Just imagine the agony of waiting.

22 minutes ago, MrBean said:

I have both Kris Dunn and Bobby Portis in my 16 team H2H league without IR. Just imagine the agony of waiting.

No IR in 16 team sounds tough

Barring no setbacks, Kris Dunn and Bobby Portis are on track to be cleared for contact practices next week.
Save for Denzel Valentine, Bulls on track to be at full strength in roughly 2 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

Barring no setbacks, Kris Dunn and Bobby Portis are on track to be cleared for contact practices next week.
Save for Denzel Valentine, Bulls on track to be at full strength in roughly 2 weeks.

Dunn and added.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

I literally just dropped this morning fml....goddamn you Fred Hoiberg....hoping no one notices and I come swoop em back :(

Hoping nobody notices?  Good luck with that!  About the only way that happens is if you send the other 11 owners on a paid vacation to the middle of the Amazon jungle well out of range of cell service. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

What can we expect from him assists wise? Last year he averaged 6 but can he get to 7 with an improved roster?

10 hours ago, litigator said:

Anyone here who owned K. Dunn last season?

I had him. He is an elite player in steals and solid in assists while still giving you some points. I like him because I'm loading up on elite stocks players, since they are the hardest to find on the wire. You can always find threes or percentages on the wire.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2018 at 2:17 AM, Dougie0939 said:

I think once Dunn gets back he can be great value in assist and steals. Only problem I see with him is TOs. 

FG% gonna hurt too, but I'll take it. Can't wait til' he gets back. I'm in 1st, but losing ground with him and Will Barton on IR. Looks like I'm lose my first week. This squad is kinda shabby.

Yahoo 12 team/H2H/9cat

PG: Kemba Walker, Josh Richardson, Emmanuel Mudiay (dropping him tomorrow)

SG: Josh Richardson, Kris Middleton, Danny Green, Justin Holiday

SF: Taurean Prince (killing me, can't drop though), Josh Richardson, Danny Green, Kris Middleton, Justin Holiday, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (jury still out on him), Jerami Grant

PF: Nikola Jokic (lackluster so far, really killing me), Jarrett Allen (killing me), Derrick Favors (boring, yet still holding on), Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Willie Cauley-Stein, Jerami Grant

C: Nikola Jokic, Jarrett Allen, Derrick Favors, Willie Cauley-Stein

IR: Will Barton, Kris Dunn

In the two months last year where he started alongside LaVine, Dunn averaged:

13.4 points

6 assists

2.0 steals

42% FG%

74% FT%

That was good enough for #52 ranked in 8-cat. He can post similar numbers when he gets back to speed. Fun fact: in that short window, he was #5 OVERALL in steals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

In the two months last year where he started alongside LaVine, Dunn averaged:

13.4 points

6 assists

2.0 steals

42% FG%

74% FT%

That was good enough for #52 ranked in 8-cat. He can post similar numbers when he gets back to speed. Fun fact: in that short window, he was #5 OVERALL in steals.

Only noticed after seeing this post that he's a career 69% FT shooter, hopefully he doesn't get too much volume..

1 minute ago, JStyles said:

Only noticed after seeing this post that he's a career 69% FT shooter, hopefully he doesn't get too much volume..

I hear you. But he jumped 12 points from 1st to second year. So hopefully 74% is the new floor.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:44 AM, Ace_King said:

I had him. He is an elite player in steals and solid in assists while still giving you some points. I like him because I'm loading up on elite stocks players, since they are the hardest to find on the wire. You can always find threes or percentages on the wire.

Had him last year too and he  was undroppable. Depending your league size, everyone save Parker is fantasy gold on the Bulls. Even Wendell Carter. Forget the bad FG%, you can live with that. Dunn fills up a stat sheet.

• Like 1

Still holding. And still hoping that he can sustain his 2.0stls and gets at least 6.0asts this year.

Edited by MrBean

4 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Back late this week or early next week?

Should be middle of next week, if they go through the same protocol Markannen just completed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1