Rotoworld.com Forums

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

Hi, guys! I need your help on this one. I’m on a 12 team competitive league and Kris Dunn is still a free agent. I already have WCJ and Justin Holiday, so adding dunn will give me 3 bulls players. I also have Dennis Schroder and Bojan Bogdanovic at the end of my bench. And my top players are KD, Drummond and Wall. Who do you think I should drop for Dunn?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kris Dunn is a defensive minded (#2 in the NBA in steals last year with 2.0 steals per game) pass-first (7.0 APG, among top 10 in the league) point guard who has issues scoring but still ranked in the

He is doing fine. He getting back into game shape and the flow of the team after being like 2 months out. He isn’t even starting or cleared to play 30 minutes yet. This should have been the expectatio

It’s better for Dunn to have less volume of shots. With more quality offensive options around him his dimes can increase and the shots he does take can be of higher quality leading to better efficienc

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, wachek14 said:

Hi, guys! I need your help on this one. I’m on a 12 team competitive league and Kris Dunn is still a free agent. I already have WCJ and Justin Holiday, so adding dunn will give me 3 bulls players. I also have Dennis Schroder and Bojan Bogdanovic at the end of my bench. And my top players are KD, Drummond and Wall. Who do you think I should drop for Dunn?

ac forum

24 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Parker going to continue going hungry once everyone is healthy and he's playing 12 minutes per game.

12 mins a game with that salary aint likely though - i’m not saying he deserves the shots (or the money btw)

I wouldnt be that worried about Jabari, I anticipate him sliding back into a 6th man role to be the main scorer off the bench and its not like Dunns value really comes from points anyway. 

The real question for me is how committed to the tank are they going to be. At full strength they really arent that bad of a team: Dunn Lavine Holiday Lauri WCJ with Jabari and Portis off the bench. They could actually win too many games and it would be interesting to see what happens then.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Finally, the steals machine is almost back!!!!  

I hope this is the case and I trust from the coach's mouth versus this report: 

Kris Dunn (sprained left MCL) has practiced four days in a row this week but it "doesn't seem likely" that he'll play this weekend, according to NBC Sports' Mark Strotman.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/practices-toughen-bulls-eye-return-their-two-most-hardened-players

23 minutes ago, bluechipsz said:

https://streamable.com/s/eg6o3/edltrb 

Worse home loss in team history. What do you think coach pulled Dunn and Portis to the side to say?

He said "If I catch you guys eating hotdogs on the end of the bench again I'll give you the Noel treatment."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, yes, and yes. Dunn is playing tonight and man do I need his help. Now for my man Thrill Will to return. Activated Dunn already, cuz I knew there was a chance of him returning sometime this week.

On 11/29/2018 at 2:17 AM, Dougie0939 said:

I think once Dunn gets back he can be great value in assist and steals. Only problem I see with him is TOs. 

FG% gonna hurt too, but I'll take it. Can't wait til' he gets back. I'm in 1st, but losing ground with him and Will Barton on IR. Looks like I'm lose my first week. This squad is kinda shabby.

Yahoo 12 team/H2H/9cat

PG: Kemba Walker, Josh Richardson, Emmanuel Mudiay (dropping him tomorrow)

SG: Josh Richardson, Kris Middleton, Danny Green, Justin Holiday

SF: Taurean Prince (killing me, can't drop though), Josh Richardson, Danny Green, Kris Middleton, Justin Holiday, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (jury still out on him), Jerami Grant

PF: Nikola Jokic (lackluster so far, really killing me), Jarrett Allen (killing me), Derrick Favors (boring, yet still holding on), Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Willie Cauley-Stein, Jerami Grant

C: Nikola Jokic, Jarrett Allen, Derrick Favors, Willie Cauley-Stein

IR: Will Barton, Kris Dunn

I’m pretty excited about my team right now that Dunn is coming back. At full force, I think he’s going to contribute much to my team especially in dimes and stocks. Too bad, Wall is out tonight. I really wanted to gauge if the chemistry of my team will still be alright. Here’s my roster:

PG: Wall, Dunn (drafted him, dropped when got injured bc we don’t have IR, grabbed him again)

SG: Sweet Lou, Redick

SF: Justin Holiday, Bazemore (both from the wire)

PF: Durant

C: Drummond, Marc Gasol, WCJ (still underperforming)

Problem is that I have 3 Bulls players. 3/5 of their starters. But I’m not exactly sure if that’s good. But, I can’t drop anyone of them and nobody in my league wants to trade!

Edited by wachek14