DLove

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

13 minutes ago, Donqueefa said:

Are we rolling him out in our lineups tonight?

I'm not. He's coming off the bench tonight. He'll probably be rusty and on limited minutes. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Donqueefa said:

I am. 

Regarding minutes, I would think 20 or so would be reasonable for his first game back.

Lauri got a good run in his first game back (25 mins), the Bulls have been a mess recently and Dunn did a week of conditioning before coming back. Hoping to see him out there for about the same.

3 hours ago, Donqueefa said:

I am. My Wall is hurt. My other option is Crowder, but that piece of garbage lost me fg% yesterday.  Dunn might make me lose fg% but at least I will get a steal or two with hit.

I was able to watch the 2nd half of the game vs the Magic. He was really very active in defense, was surprised that he got credited with 1 steal only. He doesnt look for his shot though, Lavine takes all of those lol.

• Thanks 2

He had a lot of deflections, which will eventually turn into steals. For example, in one case, he deflected the ball out of bounds, and with more of his speed, would have saved for a steal.

On offense, he is camping out of the play. He is not driving or taking over, as he did last season. He doesn't have that yet. It will come.

Edited by hornrimmed_rambis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I agree, he is not so aggresive tonight.. more on playmaking and leading on the defense.. hoping eventually his scoring will come.. since probably he will be a starter next game👍🙂

A bit premature but I don't think he's very good. If not for the potential 2 stls a game he's a easy drop for me especially since he's so turnover prone, now prove me wrong Dunn. 

• Haha 2

I’m itching for the drop button and then I read the 10 game rule for injured/traded players from the other thread. I will test my patience this time.

still holding...

still hoping for those 2 stls and 7 asts each game...

still wondering when will that happen.

It’s only been 2 games since he’s been back give him a few more games.No complains from me since i got him off the ww😊

• Like 4

He is doing fine. He getting back into game shape and the flow of the team after being like 2 months out. He isn’t even starting or cleared to play 30 minutes yet. This should have been the expectation 2  games in. Whomever had a different expectation was being unrealistic then.

And anyone even entertaining the idea of dropping a guy who will get you good assists and elite steals this early is being ridiculously short-sighted.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Bunch of drama queens in here give him some time 

I said same but my post was deleted....

2 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

He is doing fine. He getting back into game shape and the flow of the team after being like 2 months out. He isn’t even starting or cleared to play 30 minutes yet. This should have been the expectation 2  games in. Whomever had a different expectation was being unrealistic then.

And anyone even entertaining the idea of dropping a guy who will get you good assists and elite steals this early is being ridiculously short-sighted.

Right.  I said same but my post was deleted.  But yet somehow there are 2 active Jusise Winslow threads and mods can't manage to lock one or the other.

Edited by El_Chingon

I think he might be done. Not looking good at all on the offense.

Edited by JormaJormala
  • Haha 4

He was like this last year when he came back from injury. Then all of a sudden, he started balling then got hurt again towards end of the season. Give him 2 weeks.

• Like 1