DLove

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

48 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

He has fallen off a cliff.  New system, bad team, can't shoot anymore.  Unless you just really, really need steals I can see moving on from this cat.

Agree. Dropped him for K. Huerter. Talk about a upgrade. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

I want to make the same move as well.

I stashed him and Payton when they got hurt. Both have been disappointing since they came back.

Not sure whos worse zzz. Prob gonna give them 1-2 more games to decide. 
Hopefully Huerter will still be there lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

I consider this move if Huerter clear waivers (some guy in my league dropped him for SGA, but he is 1st in 3s). I am trying some trades 2 for 1, 3 for 1, but i need room to activate CP3, so either way, it's time to say goodbye to Dunn.

30 minutes ago, mortl said:

What’s with this guy ? This guys is really killing my FG % in h2h. 

Poor FG% was to be expected, but seems to be in a big a** slump all-round right now.

9 hours ago, heero78 said:

I want to make the same move as well.

I stashed him and Payton when they got hurt. Both have been disappointing since they came back.

Not sure whos worse zzz. Prob gonna give them 1-2 more games to decide. 
Hopefully Huerter will still be there lol.

Don't snooze to long. He's strung together a couple of good games in the past week. Out shining Prince at the moment. His ROS is looking good. Gotta' jump on players  asap before anyone else does.

“Bulls with Fred Hoiberg: 29th in offense, 22nd in defense, 30th in push-ups

Bulls with Jim Boylen: 30th in offense, 25th in defense, 1st in push-ups”

Lol, its not back to normal. Easy to feast against the worst team in NBA.

• Like 1

He is one of those players that will have a cold streak every now and again. You guys wait, he will figure out the offence Boylen has put in place and go back to being the 12, 4, 6 1.8. 0.7 player we all know and love. I say hold him unless there is no improvement in the near future.

He is a headache. His stats balance out in the end around his norm, but he can win or lose you the week with his streaks of sucking or playing out of his mind.

The Bulls are reportedly scouting veteran point guards ahead of the Feb. 7 trade deadline.

Chicago reportedly has been less-than-impressed with Kris Dunn's play this season and would like to bring in a veteran point guard to force him to compete for minutes. If they don't make a trade by the deadline, there's some belief that they'll call up Walter Lemon from the G-League to compete with Dunn; which could be a catastrophe for Dunn's fantasy value with Jim Boylen at the helm. The Bulls are also scouting Darren Collison and Ricky Rubio, but they won't make a move on either of those guys until they hit free agency this summer.

He is burned on my bench, but i don`t want to waive him, because someone will take the gamble. But if they really bring another PG, i hope it will be soon, because Pels` guys all will be picked soon :lol:.

According to latest Roto blurb he's having his pelvic area examined by the medical staff. Boylen says he doesn't envision it being a long thing.  😳.  Sorry to all the ladies out there that had their hopes up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

According to latest Roto blurb he's having his pelvic area examined by the medical staff. Boylen says he doesn't envision it being a long thing.  😳.  Sorry to all the ladies out there that had their hopes up.

He really said that! Bulls are laughable, even when they are serious.

True comedians! Respect for these guys!

1 hour ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

where are the steals man? Your value is assists and steals cmon

It's disappointing, given his past production. There was hope that he would round into form as the sample size expanded but at this point it appears likely he will be a 1.4-1.6 steals guy this year, not the 2+ steal guy many of us expected. He is still valuable but just not the player he could be, given his capability, fantasy wise.

1 hour ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

where are the steals man? Your value is assists and steals cmon

He had 3 steals tonight?? What more do you want?

6 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

He had 3 steals tonight?? What more do you want?

He is averaging 1.4 for the season and 1.0 for the last two weeks. He averaged 2.0 last year. Do 0.6 steals make a difference? That's a 30 percent decline in production so I'll say yes.