DLove

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

Just now, droselicious said:

This layout sucks. The old rotoworld had a nice feel to it. 

Dude yesssssss. I clicked the page on my pc and it was so goddamn bright thought I had oepned my eyes for the first time. All of the texts and column boxes are so large. I hate it. At least it’s still the same on your mobile device.

1 minute ago, Forever Smooth said:

John Wall 2.0. Giving him one more game..

Man don’t remind me. Every time I look at the wire my Wall and Dipo staring me in the face. At least States hell be back after break. 

5 hours ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Man don’t remind me. Every time I look at the wire my Wall and Dipo staring me in the face. At least States hell be back after break. 

How was you able to pull that off, via trade? Nice combo, but Wall is a fringe player in fantasy and reality honestly. Misses too many games. And I'm true Wizard fan, but their game is alike. Dunn is not in Chicago's future.Unlike Dunn, Wall is a cornerstone and he should't be.He fooled somebody at the top! Had him this year on a team, but will never draft him again. Be willing to bet if the Wizards could've traded Wall.. bad contract and all, they would have pulled the trigger. They didn't really wanna trade Porter.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

How was you able to pull that off, via trade? Nice combo, but Wall is a fringe player in fantasy and reality honestly. Misses too many games. And I'm true Wizard fan, but their game is alike. Dunn is not in Chicago's future.Unlike Dunn, Wall is a cornerstone and he should't be.He fooled somebody at the top! Had him this year on a team, but will never draft him again. Be willing to bet if the Wizards could've traded Wall.. bad contract and all, they would have pulled the trigger. They didn't really wanna trade Porter.   

I told myself I would never be a Wall owner again...but took a trade sending me Wall for Dunn and Tobias. This was early in the season before Dunn has played. I know Dunn isn’t part of the big plan in Chicago but I still expect him to have solid value for the rest of the season. Yeah I felt bad for the wizards after hearing Wall is out for such s long time. 

12 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

I told myself I would never be a Wall owner again...but took a trade sending me Wall for Dunn and Tobias. This was early in the season before Dunn has played. I know Dunn isn’t part of the big plan in Chicago but I still expect him to have solid value for the rest of the season. Yeah I felt bad for the wizards after hearing Wall is out for such s long time. 

Ouch that hurt. Dipo and Harris too! Missing the dimes huh? You can sorta' make up for stocks and scoring.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Ouch that hurt. Dipo and Harris too! Missing the dimes huh? You can sorta' make up for stocks and scoring.

Yeah it sucked hard. It’s funny cus I was able to pick up Dunn before break. He was dropped by the same owner for Robin Lopez. I guess he really needed the blocks. Happy to have him back and just hoping for a solid finish. 

For some reason, I actually think Dunn will have a strong finish to the season after the ASB.

Not being included in the team's long term plans + ASB should have given him enough motivation to play really really good.

This could be his last chance at a starting PG spot. If he doesn't take advantage of this, he'll move from one team to another as a bench player or a fill-in starter

• Like 1

Not good first game after the break. I did trade him in as I had only Rozier and Sato as PG's. And it cost only TJ Warrens bum ankles... So lets if he can at least keep his spot and minutes.

On 2/20/2019 at 7:25 AM, wisegeeks said:

For some reason, I actually think Dunn will have a strong finish to the season after the ASB.

Not being included in the team's long term plans + ASB should have given him enough motivation to play really really good.

This could be his last chance at a starting PG spot. If he doesn't take advantage of this, he'll move from one team to another as a bench player or a fill-in starter

Not looking good, one game sample though. Think the jury and verdict is in for Dunn and the Bulls. Hope he turns it around. Dropping him Monday.

43 minutes ago, Cpxaztec said:

Would’ve dropped long time ago if I didn’t need his assists and steals.

He isnt even providing that lol.

I dunno. I am going to hold for few more games. I am tempted to swap Delon Wright for Dunn though. 

18 hours ago, Ace_King said:

Bust city. It seems the bottom fell out once the articles about the Bull's skepticism him came out.

Agree. Read that article too. 1 team (T'Wolves) maybe, but two strikes you can say he just doesn't cut it. You know it's bad when a terrible team like the Bulls don't have a future for you. Could be his attitude, but he sure did fall off a cliff this season. I don't know what it can be, not like he's Mudiay in Denver, he's not that bad. Mudiay we knew or at least I did. Poor FG% and asst/TO was awful. Dunn gets after players, he hustles. He'll get picked up. If Mudiay and Payton can, so will Dunn.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, heero78 said:

He isnt even providing that lol.

I dunno. I am going to hold for few more games. I am tempted to swap Delon Wright for Dunn though. 

Yeah, lately he hasn’t been but I just hope he picks it up somehow someway lol.

22 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Agree. Read that article too. 1 team (T'Wolves) maybe, but two strikes you can say he just doesn't cut it. You know it's bad when a terrible team like the Bulls don't have a future for you. Could be his attitude, but he sure did fall off a cliff this season. I don't know what it can be, not like he's Mudiay in Denver, he's not that bad. Mudiay we knew or at least I did. Poor FG% and asst/TO was awful. Dunn gets after players, he hustles. He'll get picked up. If Mudiay and Payton can, so will Dunn.

I think he looks worse than he is because of the expectations that come with 1) being a top 5 pick 2) being part of the Butler trade. Dunn isn't a scrub but he looks like a borderline starter/6th man type at this point and not a top 100 fantasy player. If he could have posted something like 13/7 with 2+ steals he could have been a big value for those who invested in him but he is collapsing and the steals haven't been there all year. 

• Like 1

Damn migraine today. He just has not been producing since the porter trade. The minutes are still there though. Playoffs next week...is it drop city?

I let go... I'm a Bulls fan too. It was a tough choice, but he seems to be falling out...

4 hours ago, Ace_King said:

I think he looks worse than he is because of the expectations that come with 1) being a top 5 pick 2) being part of the Butler trade. Dunn isn't a scrub but he looks like a borderline starter/6th man type at this point and not a top 100 fantasy player. If he could have posted something like 13/7 with 2+ steals he could have been a big value for those who invested in him but he is collapsing and the steals haven't been there all year. 

Yup. Hate to say it, but he is looking a 6th man and not a starter. And I thought those numbers you posted are realistic. That's about what he  did last season 2nd half. Reason why I drafted him. Cut him today, couldn't take no more. According to the article, Bulls put him under a microscope during summer workout and wasn't impressed How this all started.

• Like 1

I don't know, there are no other AST and STL option guys in my waiver wire other than Tyus Jones, I'm holding

Didn't notice the blurb. This early, they're already saying he might not be able to travel for Wednesday's game in MEM??

Kris Dunn (migraine) and Otto Porter (leg) have been ruled out for Monday's game vs. Milwaukee.

Ryan Arcidiacono and Timothe Luwawe will get the start with both these guys on the sidelines, while Zach LaVine and Lauri Markkanen will be tasked with the heavy lifting on offense. Jim Boylen referred to Dunn's migraine as "severe" and indicated that he might not be able to travel for Wednesday's game in Memphis, so owners may want to bench him in weekly settings.

• Like 1