Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

9.9.18 -- SNF: Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread

Just now, reichl555 said:

Disagree.  Bears D is unstoppable 

Touche. 

Montgomery didn't even attempt to tackle Mack. He was running along wanting no part of that. lol

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Maybe they should block Mack? I guess they figured they could confuse the Bears by not blocking him.

That is their plan.  Send out more scrub WR instead of extra blockers.

Mack TD oooooooo. So glad I nabbed and started the Bears D.  Nervous about having used my 2nd round pick on Adams now though :wacko:

Raiders looking stupider than usual and that's coming from someone in the Bay Area 

God help Packers fans if Aaron is out for any time with Kizer assuming the starting role. Kizer may be the worst starting QB ever no kiddung.

Just now, chrismikayla said:

God help Packers fans if Aaron is out for any time with Kizer assuming the starting role. Kizer may be the worst starting QB ever no kiddung.

They can just rely on their run gam.....oh.

as a guy who bought in big on the new Bears (trubisky, howard, miller, burton in a 17 round ppr)

I'm lovin this

once the season gets going and these guys start feeling the flow this offense is really gonna start cookin

Oh man, I can't wait to set and forget this Chicago defense the rest of the year

Just put Mack on special teams as a gunner and watch the Packers' returner run backwards out of the endzone. Put him in at FB and watch the Packers' DLine cower in fear.