Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joshua18

What do you need for SNF/MNF?

1 hour ago, Josh GODon said:

What fantasy platform?  They took Carolina’s TD away?  Still lists it on Yahoo. 

Espn had them credited with 2 instead of 1

I need a cold drink and live stream...... already locked up my wins and loss this week. 

Edit: Wouldn't hurt to see Thomas go off for fun. 

I have the lead in both leagues, I should be okay since I have Chris Thompson in both and going against Kamara in both with a 20pt standard lead and a 11 point PPR matchup

Uh oh, now I feel bad

Need 28.7 from Ingram, MT, and lutz in standard.

Need 24 from Brees, Ingram, Lutz in standard

Need about 50 points from Alex Smith, Chris Thompson, and Michael Thomas in standard. Seems unlikely.

Up by 31.

Have Chris Thompson going up against Jordan Reed.

Should pull it out.

Let down last monday night matchup and lost by 1 because stupid Royce Freeman had to score a TD and not get tackled and McManus couldn't get a FG there.

41 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Chris Thompson to score 3 points in half point PPR

Interesting subplot is that this is the stadium where Thompson broke his leg last season. Could be some extra emotions for him tonight. 

43 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Kamara to get dinged up in the 1st series

Not happening, nobody touches him. 

I just told him to put another layer of Crisco on his jersey for tonight, can't take any chances. 

I need Thompson and Kamara to combine for 33.5 in PPR 5 point bonus at 100 yards rushing or receiving. 

Isn't Kamara leading all scorers in fantasy? 

lowkey worried that Kamara has  a 50 in him somewhere. :) just hope it isn't tonight.

Well, I'm in good shape for once. I'm going to improve in each of my leagues from 1-3 to 2-3, as I have decent leads in both, with Reed going tonight in 1 league and M. Thomas in the other.

So I'm just hoping they both totally ball out. Given that I'll still be under 0.500 in both leagues, I need to start building up the "most points scored" tiebreaker in case getting into the playoffs comes down to that. There's a good chance I'll move up to #3 in points scored in my 8-team league, and back into #1 or at least a close #2 in my 12-team league, with tonight's players/scores. 

In one of my leagues i need 55 points in half-PPR from Michael Thomas, Mark Ingram, and Chris Thompson. It's realistic yet very unlikely.

Just now, Sartorialism said:

In one of my leagues i need 55 points in half-PPR from Michael Thomas, Mark Ingram, and Chris Thompson. It's realistic yet very unlikely.

I need that amount too..but with michael thomas, kamara and alex smith...1/2 ppr and 5 pts per td pass...yahoo projects me to get it...I'm not nearly as confident

3 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

I need that amount too..but with michael thomas, kamara and alex smith...1/2 ppr and 5 pts per td pass...yahoo projects me to get it...I'm not nearly as confident

Yeah, your scenario seems a lot more likely than mine. Yahoo gives me a 25% chance and that sounds about right.

League 1 standard: Down 4 points with my Ingram vs his Thomas 

League 2: down 11 points with just my Lutz to go

league 3 .5 ppr: Up 70 points with his Brees Ingram Thompson and AP to go. 

Also have $ on redskins +7 and Ingram over 48.5 rushing yards so pretty invested in this game tonight. 

I need Chris Thompson to be the PPR beast he has inside of him. And lots of Lutz