joshua18

What do you need for SNF/MNF?

Already getting crushed but a good showing from Gordon would give me some optimism heading into the week

Oh no. 

I don't want Sunny Michel, Pls bring on James White and let us have pass TDs please.

I am set in first league. Second league I need Mahomes to get me about 25 points. But I am a pats fan. I hope pats get game out of hand, manage with prevent, let Mahomes go off. Then kc lose late after Mahomes gets me my 25.

Basically a tie game. I got White  Watkins and J graham tmrw he has D Adams. my guys are not producing .

Well, in one league I went into Sunday night down 147.88 to 96.5 and I only had Tyreek Hill and Aaron Jones to go. I thought I didn't have an icebergs chance in Hell then Tyreek happened.

I'm now down 147.88 to 130.70.

I need 17.19 points out of Aaron Jones on Monday night. Hopefully miracles can happen twice. 

3 hours ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I am set in first league. Second league I need Mahomes to get me about 25 points. But I am a pats fan. I hope pats get game out of hand, manage with prevent, let Mahomes go off. Then kc lose late after Mahomes gets me my 25.

Genious... wished you could have told others. Doh... ;)

George Kittle not to fumble eight times.

• Haha 1

Two leagues:

1: need 33.3 PPR points from Adams

2: need 10.7 point lead + Crosby + GB D/ST to beat Aaron Rodgers

i feel much better about the second one. I don’t like the first one, because that would mean Rodgers gets his, too, meaning I’d be more likely to lose the second. 

I need huge nights from Kittle and Graham.  And I need Adams and Jones to basically not be in the game plan.  But, in line with how my season has gone, none of that will happen.

I need 22 points from Aaron Jones.  If I lose this week, I basically have no shot to go anywhere with my team.  If I can eek out to 2-4 then have cook and fournette come back healthy (HA), then I could make a run. 

Jones crosby pack d vs his kicker down by 16.... projected to be 114.49 vs 114.41 slimmest of margins... wow