joshua18

What do you need for SNF/MNF?

1 hour ago, ludawg23 said:

Need 29 from Rodgers but I also need Adams to get lost for 3 hours on the way to Lambeau tonight....

Adams gets hurt on first snap of the game.
Rodgers gets 3 TDs, throws for 400 yards, and rushes for 20 yards, putting you up by 1 point.
There's 1 second left. Packers with the ball down by 5 at the mid-field.
Adams returns for the last play of the game. Rodgers throws a hail mary to the end zone and it's caught by Adams!
Packers win, and you lose because your QB threw a game-winning TD.

Sorry... just thinking of the most cruel ways you could lose this week.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

Adams gets hurt on first snap of the game.
Rodgers gets 3 TDs, throws for 400 yards, and rushes for 20 yards, putting you up by 1 point.
There's 1 second left. Packers with the ball down by 5 at the mid-field.
Adams returns for the last play of the game. Rodgers throws a hail mary to the end zone and it's caught by Adams!
Packers win, and you lose because your QB threw a game-winning TD.

Sorry... just thinking of the most cruel ways you could lose this week.

This sounds about right

I need Kittle to go for 12 receptions for 180 yards and 2 TD's.

And that's only if Blake Martinez gets no tackles or, preferably, gets lost on the way to the stadium & doesn't play at all. If he shows, I'll probably need to bump that Kittle line by 2-3 receptions and/or 30-40 yards, give or take.

10 minutes ago, wayzupusc said:

I need Kittle to go for 12 receptions for 180 yards and 2 TD's.

And that's only if Blake Martinez gets no tackles or, preferably, gets lost on the way to the stadium & doesn't play at all. If he shows, I'll probably need to bump that Kittle line by 2-3 receptions and/or 30-40 yards, give or take.

Kittle might be out. 49ers activated another TE and Celek is not on the injury report so............

Mason Crosby and Packers D to combine for more than 28 points :o

Edited by matanp

Just now, matanp said:

Mason Crosby and Packers D to combine for more than 28 points :o

Only have the Packers D for 28pts? Good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Only have the Packers D for 28pts? Good luck with that.

Packers D AND Mason Crosby.  i feel like after missing 4 FGs and a PAT last week, he's going to be on the opposite end of the spectrum

Just now, matanp said:

Packers D AND Mason Crosby.  i feel like after missing 4 FGs and a PAT last week, he's going to be on the opposite end of the spectrum

Nope -- good luck with the Packers D for 28...

4 minutes ago, nlm said:

Chances Rodgers goes for 30+?...... Over/under

Not going to be a shoot out and Rodgers may be a bit gimpy with his bigger brace. I say chances are slim. 

Need 28 from Packers D, Mason Crosby Morris or Breida. Not sure which one it should be tho. Perfect season on the line.

I need 6 pernts from Adams tonight to seal my victory in full point ppr

14 minutes ago, k1ng said:

Need 28 from Packers D, Mason Crosby Morris or Breida. Not sure which one it should be tho. Perfect season on the line.

Same boat. 5-0 right now and I need 28 from Packers D and Jimmy Graham.

Made a bet with a coworker today, if I get the 28 points I gotta buy lunch for the office tomorrow. I don't care if it's even 50 pizzas I have to buy, I want this win!

6 sacks, 2 INT, 1 DEF TD should do it. Redzone toss to Graham to ice it.

One can only hope right?:lol:

Going into Sunday night football, I felt pretty good about a victory. I was up 55 pts with my opponent having Hill and Kelce. Now, I'm down 9.5 pts and need Davante to come through for me tonight. Say a prayer for me, thank you ?

4 hours ago, CrimsonGhost said:

I need Kittle in .5 ppr to get me 2.7 points.  2 catches for 17....Hope he is healthy enough to at least get his season low from week 2 of 3.2 points. 

You may want to be ready to grab a back up. They may sit Kittle.

NBC Bay Area's Matt Maiocco believes the promotion of TE Ross Dwelley from the practice squad suggests George Kittle (knee) may be inactive Monday night against the Packers.

Maiocco is simply reading the tea leaves. But it makes sense. Either that or the Niners are just protecting themselves in case Kittle proves in pregame warmups that he's not going to be able to play. Kittle got in a week of limited practices, suggesting he should be able to gut it out. Inactives for this one should be out around 6:45 PM ET. Kittle owners may need a backup plan.

This is a pretty crazy one — due to all the last minute inactives and some unexpected results in SNF, my opponent and I are both starting last-ditch desperation waiver options. I need Juszczyk to outscore Valdes-Scantling by 4.5 points.

2 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

This is a pretty crazy one — due to all the last minute inactives and some unexpected results in SNF, my opponent and I are both starting last-ditch desperation waiver options. I need Juszczyk to outscore Valdes-Scantling by 4.5 points.

MVS is probably the better play. Breida is active now (probably on snap count though). Good luck

58 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

I need a big night from Adams tonight. Im only up 40 and he has Alfred Morris going! 

you're up 40 with Adams and you're worried about Morris scoring not only 40 but also more than whatever Adams puts up? interesting. do you get 1pt a carry or something?

1 minute ago, meekzy said:

you're up 40 with Adams and you're worried about Morris scoring not only 40 but also more than whatever Adams puts up? interesting. do you get 1pt a carry or something?

It's hard to see sarcasm in forums at times but I'm guessing that there was some of it in that post. 

• Haha 1

Down 17, I have Kittle and Aaron Jones.  He has Packers D.

I have a feeling I'm going to lose by like 3.