joshua18

What do you need for SNF/MNF?

13 hours ago, yanki01 said:

down by 19. he's got GB DEF and i have Rodgers. So i need SF to score some points and Rodgers to have a good enough game. 

OMG I won. the TD throw won it for me. holy cow I didn't think I had a chance. 

5-1 now

Edited by yanki01

Packers D only scored 7 fantasy points tonight ... won by 5.5! Back to 3-3, and in fourth place. Somehow staying relevant in my league despite having drafted Bell, Fournette, TY Hilton 1-2-3, while someone else grabbed Conner.

Packers MNF games now give me flashbacks from the MNF Packer defensive meltdown vs Rob Kelley & Washington two or three years ago, when Kelley scored about 18 fantasy points inside the last 4 minutes because GB let him run wild and then gave DC the ball back with 2:30 left so he could do it again ... I lost by 2 points or something ... tonight, I kept waiting for a strip sack TD by Green Bay inside the last 2 minutes to miraculously win the game for my opponent. I was sure I was gonna lose until Crosby actually hit that FG.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
clarity

7-0 in leagues decided by MNF, including a standard league where I needed Adams + Graham to outscore Aaron Jones by 28, and a PPR league where I needed Beathard to outscore Kittle by nearly 13. Praise the Lord!

giphy.gif

Gonna be up 60ish points in .5 ppr against the Mahomes/Hill stack tonight. Wish me luck boyos, I'll see you on the other side.

Edited by MJJ28

Down 10 with Mahomes, Ridley and AJ Green to go...opponent has Sammy Watkins...should be alright.  

I reallllllly wanted a bigger cushion and needed that saints/ravens game to go ot so kamara and michael thomas could pad my lead...up 62.36 and he has Kelce, Tyreek, and Matt Ryan left..1/2 pt ppr and 5 pts per td pass...and thats bc i lost sony...i know my luck..those guys are in too high scoring matchups for me to pull it off

Need Hunt to hold up my 6.5 point lead against Julio in my .5 PPR league. Should be interesting! 

Another huge outing tonight from Hunt would sure make me feel better watching the MNF tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I need 20.7 for the W from Barkley! 

Like your chances against that sad Atlanta D. He might get 20.7 in just the receiving game!

32 minutes ago, NinerLifer said:

Like your chances against that sad Atlanta D. He might get 20.7 in just the receiving game!

Please please please! 

I had a 60 point lead it's now 30 and Mahomes is going nuts. I still have Barkley but he also has ito and sanu. getting tense over here. 

3 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

Gonna be up 60ish points in .5 ppr against the Mahomes/Hill stack tonight. Wish me luck boyos, I'll see you on the other side.

Well, only up 21.9 now. Not looking good.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Need Dalton to score less than 31.5pts tonight. Promising start :D. Just nervous about garbage time.

Can't complain about that first half, but garbage time looms.

I need def player from the Giants Landon Collins and Sha Barkley rb to score 35 points combined for me to win! Shay's been averaging 30 points this season while Landon has been averaging 7 points.. So, it'll be very close!