joshua18

What do you need for SNF/MNF?

I need 17.7 from Barkley in half ppr. He's done that every game this year and they face Atlanta so you would think it's a lock but you never know. 

Need OBJ + Sanu + Hooper to score less than 28.3 points in a standard league (projected 27.3). This should have been a cakewalk if it wasn't for Michel and Breida getting hurt (not to mentioned some other guys underperforming).

I took a Mahomes-Hunt-Kelce gut punch last nite...now I need Julio to basically keep pace with Saquon tonite to hang on.

Non PPR, losing by 16. He still has Hooper. I have Ito Smith and Matt Ryan....

5 hours ago, ToO_BaD said:

Need 33 points from Barkley in PPR with long TD bonuses (he got 39 last week so not totally out of the question :/ ).

Need Barkley and Julio to outscore Matt Ryan by 12.4 in half PPR.  

Anyone rooting for Barkley and/or Julio get ready for duds because I’ve never gotten what I’ve asked for.

Bro i need 36 points .5 ppr from julio and barkley thanks to Dalton! Its gonna happen! Have faith! 

up 29.9 points in a PPR league going against Julio - dear god I need this win to keep my playoff hopes alive!

I need 2 or more points from evan engram.  I'm not trolling, after watching Eli's last game against the eagles I'm worried about a goose egg

23 max from Coleman in .5 ppr. Played dalton over cam, which has made this much closer than it should be.

Not confident at all.

I need 46.15 pts from Matty Ice, Julio and Engram in standard.... I am nervous.