svtballa

Rudy Gobert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I just traded for the big man over the weekend and need I say he’s just what my team needed. Carry me home big fella. 

should've known better. should've drafted him in all my leagues. never doubting you again

Is he playing tonight or what!?!?!?!?! Game tips off in 10 minutes and no real updates. Not even from Jazz beat reporters. Anybody know?

This will motivate Rudy to prove that he deserves to be an allstar. Let’s hope he start dominating this 2nd half of season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XOrad10 said:

This will motivate Rudy to prove that he deserves to be an allstar. Let’s hope he start dominating this 2nd half of season. 

help me bring the 'ship home rudy

F Dray & Iggy. If it weren't for Curry, Klay & KD they wouldn't have won anything. Clueless & classless....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildcat62 said:

F Dray & Iggy. If it weren't for Curry, Klay & KD they wouldn't have won anything. Clueless & classless....

15 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Draymond, IT and Iggy are all punks. We’ve known this, but for them to all be the ones to make fun of him for caring is very in character.

What did they say about Rudy?

1 hour ago, wildcat62 said:

One of these days, we gonna see how really good or lack thereof, Draymond is. Don't like him. He passes well, plays D, but that's it. He's fits in G.S. cuz they need some edge, but you put him on a less talented team, he might not even start. You can talk trash when you playing with KD and the Splash Bros.

28 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

What did they say about Rudy?

They made some really stupid jokes about Rudy crying in front of reporters after the All Star snub. IT too.

6 minutes ago, montanski said:

They made some really stupid jokes about Rudy crying in front of reporters after the All Star snub. IT too.

Draymond better enjoy this ride. There will come a day when we gets to see the real Draymond.

1 hour ago, sebapargue said:

Just got him for whiteside and faried...stoked.

How was this trade not vetoed?

Edited by bilotos13

56 minutes ago, bilotos13 said:

How was this trade not vetoed?

I dont think its vetoable...I mean gobert side wins for sure but still whiteside and faried are not trash...

Just now, sebapargue said:

I dont think its vetoable...I mean gobert side wins for sure but still whiteside and faried are not trash...

With Capela back, Faried will be trash!

3 minutes ago, bilotos13 said:

With Capela back, Faried will be trash!

Probably, but that is still a few weeks from now. Guy needed 2 bigs...anyways I know I win big with Gobert now im my punt ast build and it get rids of my 2 ft% drains....gobert is not that bad at ft%

Edited by sebapargue